PDA

View Full Version : Loveable Dusty

LauralG
12-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Hi this my loveable Dusty this is my female.
:) She is very friendly. Thanks Laura

trayi52
12-17-2003, 08:26 AM
Laura, glad to see the picture of Dusty, so cute! Take more pictures, We love pictures!

Hope you are doing great this morning.

Willie:)

catmandu
12-17-2003, 09:05 AM
Now dusty is one Terrific Tortie , not unlike my Precious Pouncer , who went to Cat Heaven 10 Years ago. Beautiful , Delightful Dusty.

LauralG
12-17-2003, 09:42 AM
Hi Willie are these all strays? O my they are all beauitful cats. I can't believe how one of them looks like Gingin and one is even called Dusty. I love the Siamise Dusty is part Siamise. Gingin is fatter and bigger in the Butt than this one lol . I'll be posting my two new poems about Dusty and Ginger as soon as I get my pics set up. Bye for now Laura:)

amoore
12-17-2003, 09:54 AM
Dusty is very beautiful! I know why you have a nice smile now! You have Dusty and GinGin!

Dusty has such pretty color! I bet she is a good little snuggler.:)

trayi52
12-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Laura, how do you like your avatar? I hope you liked it. I will be watching for your other post, little one. I am just so proud of you.

Willie:)

trayi52
12-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Oh, by the way, the people here at pet talk try and find homes for all the little furbabies that don't have homes, or are mistreated in any way, and they really work hard at it. There are so many here who foster these pets that nobody wants, because there are so many out there that need homes.

Thank God for these people that take them in, and find homes for these poor babys that does not have homes.

Willie

LauralG
12-17-2003, 10:12 AM
I loved it . Thankyou Willie and Thankyou to everyone who replied to my Ginger and Loveable Dusty and for welcomeing them and me. Thanks Everyone... Ginger and Dusty also would like to thankyou lol. :)

jazzcat
12-17-2003, 02:13 PM
Dusty and Ginger are very pretty.

Welcome to PT!!