PDA

View Full Version : Any more news on the baby hamsters?

Nibbles
12-16-2003, 07:43 AM
I've been following their progress. Do you have any new pics or updates?

luckies4me
12-16-2003, 11:08 AM
Hi! Finally Imagestation is working for me, HURRAY! I didn't respond earlier because I was much too mad, and then my computer froze, grrr. Anyway, I have been super busy with the Holidays and my pets etc. and I also have a cold. :( So I have been quite busy lately. I am just now barely finishing up my Christmas cards, and to top it off I ran out of stamps! :rolleyes:

Here are a couple of pics. I will post more later on. :) I also have to post my rat baby pics too.

This one was taken a couple days ago. They are much bigger than this now.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p9f283b56a5f922dbcff36613b70bd46e/fa486681.jpg

Here is the boy, my keeper for sure. I love this little guy. He likes to hang out with me while I am on the computer, and I love his attitude. He's very laid back and tame. :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pe9c1a7ae67b9239e0533f541644e73a1/fa48667e.jpg

I post more of the girl and the two of them later, when I take pics.

Logan
12-16-2003, 11:10 AM
Oh Cass, they are adorable!!! :) And I was just wondering where you were this morning, so I'm glad to see you checked in, and with such precious pictures!!!! :)

luckies4me
12-16-2003, 11:14 AM
Thanks Logan. :)

I stayed up til 12:30 last night writing Christmas cards lol. :p I just haven't been around much as things get hectic around this time. Sunday I was at Ben Franklin Crafts all day lol. I could spend all day in there looking at stickers, and stamps and craft booking stuff. I told Dan I want a gift certificate there for Christmas so I can start working on Dylan's album again. I just love that place! :D

Hopefully I will get these finished cards out today.......trying to get all the ones I can put a stamp on done by 12. We'll see if I can do it or not. Better get off PT. Be back later, and with more pics! ;)