PDA

View Full Version : Hamlin, the happy hamster!

Logan
12-16-2003, 07:42 AM
You are simply gorgeous, Hamlin, all propped up in the corner of your castle!!! :) And a sweet, happy girl too!!! :D I know you are a delight to everyone who meets you!!

Congratulations, sweet Hamlin, on being our very best Pet of the Day!!! :D

gini
12-16-2003, 10:32 AM
Hamlin, if that isn't the dearest face to grace our monitors this morning.

Congratulations - and may you have a day filled with some extra treats.

Jax
12-16-2003, 11:01 AM
What a little cutie you are Ham! I love your picture with you sitting up pretty. Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-16-2003, 11:37 AM
You are too cute for words, sweet little Hamlin! How precious you look posing for the camera:) And how adorable is that sweet, sweet face and those tiny little paws!:D You bring so much love and joy to your human's life Hamlin and it's plain to see you are very much loved in return!:) Your guardian is so lucky to have such a gentle, sweet and loving little furfriend! Congratulations to you dear Hamlin, our most precious Pet of the Day!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-16-2003, 12:05 PM
Hamlin
How adorable you are! I'm in love!!!
You look a lot like Calhoon, a hammie I had as a girl! He loved to run too! Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special happy adorable Pet of the Day today!:D

kathy
12-16-2003, 03:03 PM
I'm in love too!!! You are absolutely adorable!

kittenwhiskerz
12-16-2003, 03:34 PM
Awwwwwwe Count me in as one also being in love with you little Hamlin! You are SO CUTE! Congratulations on being Pet Of The Day! You really deserve it. :)