countrycowgirl
12-15-2003, 07:12 PM
here is little bit my rat terrier

Foam
12-15-2003, 07:16 PM
I can't see any pictures??? :confused:

countrycowgirl
12-15-2003, 07:23 PM
hang on ya'll my computer is messing up let me figure it out then ya'll can see my babys
:D

Foam
12-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Oh I love your country accent!!! :D
Where are you from? I used to live in Oklahoma, but I moved to Arizona a couple years back.
I still got the country in me, though! :D:D

countrycowgirl
12-15-2003, 08:07 PM
tell me if you can see this and foam i'm from Batson texas which is a rural area south of houstin and on the outskirts of beaumont

countrycowgirl
12-15-2003, 08:08 PM
okay ya'll how do i post pictures cause apparently i am doing it wrong :mad: :confused:

Dogz
12-16-2003, 05:02 PM
I can't wait to see the pictures! If you are having trouble, see this thread:
POSTING PICTURES on Pet Talk; class 101 (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=7406&perpage=15&pagenumber=2)

countrycowgirl
12-16-2003, 07:28 PM
TELL ME IF YOU CAN SEE THIS IF YOU CAN ITS MY RAT TERRIER LITTLE BIT

Kater
12-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Yes, I see a very cute Little Bit! Awwww! I love his/her little spotties! Tell us about him/her! :D :D :D

countrycowgirl
12-16-2003, 07:52 PM
thank you kater its a he and he is one year old and one of the many joys of my life i love him so much he follows me where ever i go lol i'll get you another picture and then i'll get you a picture of my other two dogs chewie my little girl and my big girl roxy

countrycowgirl
12-16-2003, 08:03 PM
here is my puppy chewie

countrycowgirl
12-16-2003, 08:13 PM
sorry bout that i messed up but here she is i think?

countrycowgirl
12-16-2003, 09:26 PM
here is roxy:D

countrycowgirl
12-16-2003, 09:48 PM
i hope you enjoy the pics let me know if you want more and dogz thanx for the info. it helped alot:D

tatsxxx11
12-17-2003, 12:37 PM
Lil Bit, Chewie and Roxy...you're absolutely precious!:) What sweet, sweet puppers! More pics please! And tell us more about them, CCG!

Kater
12-17-2003, 12:55 PM
Chewie and Roxy look so very comfy! Awwwww!
How old is Chewie?
Please tell us the stories of how these three cute puppers ended up in your home! :D

countrycowgirl
12-17-2003, 06:53 PM
thank ya'll very much chewie is four months and this is her story her parents are little bit and roxy but she was the lucky one that got to stay with us out of four she stole my heart from the begining we kept her because she has a hiernia (sp?) on her belly and she always got beat up by her brothers and sisters so she stayed in the house and the whole family fell in love with her. i adopted roxy who was a rescued puppy when i went to go look at the puppys she always would shy away from the other dogs but as soon as i started petting her she wouldn't let me go she kept licking my face it was love at first lick.little bit was sent to me from GOD above i swear to you we are a match made in heaven i had just found a baby rat at my mother's job she had hook worms i loved her so much anyways she was to little to make it the vet could do nothing for her after that i wanted another rat terrier after about two weeks one of my friends comes up to me and tells me that her step father's father just died and he had a rat terrier puppy and wanted to know if i wanted her i told her i would come over to her house and look at him as i drove up i saw him in the yard and he looked scared to death i walked over to him picked him up and gently whispered into his ear ever since that moment we have been insepreble at this moment he is whining because im not looking at him lol later i found out that he came from a rat terrier farm and that their storys more pics coming soon :D