PDA

View Full Version : Binx Toys!

catland
12-15-2003, 04:06 PM
Now I think I've got the PT disease.

I was at Costco the other day and there in the toy section were these stuffed animals that looked like St. Bernards and I thought to myself - "Its a Binx doll"

:D :eek: :D

popcornbird
12-15-2003, 04:14 PM
I saw those the other day, and thought EXACTLY the same thing! And yes, I saw them at Costco too! I thought, *Wow, those look EXACTLY like Binx!* I've seen other stuffies that have remided me of other PT pets too. I saw an orange kitten stuffy the other day at Macy's, and thought, *Wow, now that's YLL's Sammy!* he he

I think I've got PT disease too. So many things I see remind me of someone or something on PT. LOL

GoldenRetrLuver
12-15-2003, 04:18 PM
LOL, I do that all the time. We'll be in a toy store and I'll just say "Hey, this one looks like Nala!" Or, "This one looks like Keegan!" My parents are like "What are you talking about?" :o :p

bluekat
12-15-2003, 05:15 PM
LOL, I don't say stuff like that out loud, I just think of it.
ok, this is really stupid, but sometimes if I'm writing something, I always think to myself to put in one of these PT smilies in there. lol, its pretty hard to explain.
But yes, I've got a big case of PT disease, I keep on thinking about it even when I'm asleep.:p

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Not so much pets, but whenever I see wolves or huskies I think of Amy. ;) :p Horses, I think of Valerie.

Cataholic
12-15-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by catland
Now I think I've got the PT disease.

I was at Costco the other day and there in the toy section were these stuffed animals that looked like St. Bernards and I thought to myself - "Its a Binx doll"

:D :eek: :D

HE HE HE...isn't that funny? I bet Binx would LOVE those toys, too. You made my day stating you thought of Binx when you saw St. B stuff.:)

binka_nugget
12-15-2003, 07:21 PM
Funny you mentioned it..Today, I wasn't paying attention to the spanish teacher and looked at the posters on the wall instead. One had a dog on and I immediately thought "NALA!"

amoore
12-16-2003, 07:55 AM
Sounds like we got it bad!LOL! When ever I see a doll or piture that looks like someones or my own, I want to buy it. :)