PDA

View Full Version : what do you want for Christmas??

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 10:46 AM
Well... I thought this would be an interesting topic, to see what ppl want for Christmas ;)..

I am asking Santa ;) for pots and pans, plates, bowls, cups, silverwear, stuff for moving out :)...

I am asking mom and dad for a new dresser, mine is crap. lol.

I am just wondering what my lil brothers got me :p. They have been bragging that they got me stuff, but wont let me know what it is lol...

I want a took and some husky stuffies from my friend.
It would be great to get a new spiked collar for tikeya :p. and maybe some new sweaters. but I am not asking for much this year, only stuff I need. The rest is for fun :p.

Uabassoon
12-15-2003, 11:26 AM
I asked my mom to get me an MP3 player, she also said if we could find one a sale she would get me a photo printer so I could print out my pictures. But since I don't get there until X-mas eve she can't get me clothes until later because she'll have to take me shopping. I usually always get at least one stuffed animal (usually a kitty or a monkey since i love them both).

isis
12-15-2003, 12:08 PM
I would like a CD player. I'd really like a phone. (only in my dreams):p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Nothing really, I can't think of anything I need.

But, knowing my parents they will most likely get me some "dog related stuff", and a gift card to Petco. ;)

wolfsoul
12-15-2003, 01:47 PM
I have been begging my mom for one of the hairless ratties at the petshop, but she keeps saying no. :( She also won't buy me dog supplies.

I want a dustbuster because Frisco is always pushing the shavings out of his cage with his tail. The next cage I get won't have a wall on the bottom so the shavings will fall out easily. I think my mom may have gotten me one. I asked for a dog magazine...and beef jerky (lol). I haven't asked for much in particular. I just want the little rat. I told my mom to take back all my presents and let me buy him and she said no. :(

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I have been begging my mom for one of the hairless ratties at the petshop, but she keeps saying no. :( She also won't buy me dog supplies.

I want a dustbuster because Frisco is always pushing the shavings out of his cage with his tail. The next cage I get won't have a wall on the bottom so the shavings will fall out easily. I think my mom may have gotten me one. I asked for a dog magazine...and beef jerky (lol). I haven't asked for much in particular. I just want the little rat. I told my mom to take back all my presents and let me buy him and she said no. :(

awww :(:(:(:( moms can suck somtimes. :(:(.. Beef jerky lol

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 02:55 PM
Nothing.

jenluckenbach
12-15-2003, 03:14 PM
To be perfectly honest, NOTHING. We already adopted Mickey, he's the best present ever. And as long as I can spend time with Charlie I will be happy. :)

slick
12-15-2003, 03:20 PM
I'm with you Jen. I never ask for anything for Christmas. When I was younger I did but now that I'm "mature" I only ask for good health for everyone.

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by slick
I'm with you Jen. I never ask for anything for Christmas. When I was younger I did but now that I'm "mature" I only ask for good health for everyone.

are you saying that i'm not mature ;). j/k .. in my house we have lil kids so yeah santa still comes. And we all have to write him letters ;). My lil brother still believes. :). i have to bake some cookies :p... yumm.. jordan you should come over when i make cookies then you can help eat the dough!!! :p.. YUMMY:D..

Kayann you dont want anything for Christmas?? nothing for your pets???

wolfsoul
12-15-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
are you saying that i'm not mature ;). j/k .. in my house we have lil kids so yeah santa still comes. And we all have to write him letters ;). My lil brother still believes. :). i have to bake some cookies :p... yumm.. jordan you should come over when i make cookies then you can help eat the dough!!! :p.. YUMMY:D..

My brother is five, so he believes too lol. And my mom keeps bugging me about what I want. She keeps asking and she KNOWS what I'm going to say! GRRR. A HAIRLESS RAT!

Lol, I don't eat dough because I'm paranoid of salmonella. :o But I can help bake lol. Tonight I'm baking some Christmas treats for the rats. My grandma gave me some Christmas cookie cutters for my birthday.

I want stuff for my pets too. :) But my mom won't buy me anything for them. :(

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
My brother is five, so he believes too lol. And my mom keeps bugging me about what I want. She keeps asking and she KNOWS what I'm going to say! GRRR. A HAIRLESS RAT!

Lol, I don't eat dough because I'm paranoid of salmonella. :o But I can help bake lol. Tonight I'm baking some Christmas treats for the rats. My grandma gave me some Christmas cookie cutters for my birthday.

I want stuff for my pets too. :) But my mom won't buy me anything for them. :(

i think that as long as the egg shell is clean it will not contaminate the egg inside.. I THINK.. haha you are so funny jordan.. I dont think it has anything to do with the inside of the egg, just the shell being dirty or whatever... I dunno lol. I love cookie dough. lol I shall buy you pet stuff for christmas ok jord :D.

slick
12-15-2003, 03:40 PM
Hey you guys, when I said "mature" I was talking about mature in age......

It's the politically correct thing to say rather than "old".:D

wolfsoul
12-15-2003, 03:41 PM
i think that as long as the egg shell is clean it will not contaminate the egg inside.. I THINK.. haha you are so funny jordan.. I dont think it has anything to do with the inside of the egg, just the shell being dirty or whatever... I dunno lol. I love cookie dough. lol I shall buy you pet stuff for christmas ok jord :D.
No, it's from the raw egg lol. The bacteria is in the egg itself. :p

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by slick
Hey you guys, when I said "mature" I was talking about mature in age......

It's the politically correct thing to say rather than "old".:D

haha i know what you ment lol i was just kidding around :p

my friend doesnt seem to think that it is in the egg, if the egg is contaminated by the shell then it is in the egg. meh, look on google lol. i dunno.

wolfsoul
12-15-2003, 03:44 PM

my friend doesnt seem to think that it is in the egg, if the egg is contaminated by the shell then it is in the egg. meh, look on google lol. i dunno.
But meat doesn't have a shell, and you get salmonella from raw meat lol.

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 03:52 PM
Salmonella live in the intestinal tracts of humans and other animals, including birds. Salmonella are usually transmitted to humans by eating foods contaminated with animal feces. Contaminated foods usually look and smell normal. Contaminated foods are often of animal origin, such as beef, poultry, milk, or eggs, but all foods, including vegetables may become contaminated. Many raw foods of animal origin are frequently contaminated, but fortunately, thorough cooking kills Salmonella. Food may also become contaminated by the unwashed hands of an infected food handler, who forgot to wash his or her hands with soap after using the bathroom.

the feces of the bird will be in the eggs shell and then if you dont wash the egg befor cracking it and the bacteria will get on the yoke and infect it... meh. if you wash the egg then crack it, it wont be infected. cooking somthing (like an egg) will kill off all bacteria, thats why you dont see ppl wash the uncooked egg if they crack it into a frying pan. so as long as you wash the egg and make sure you dont get any shell into the dough it is ok to eat :).

People should wash their hands after contact with animal feces. Since reptiles are particularly likely to have Salmonella, everyone should immediately wash their hands after handling reptiles. Reptiles (including turtles) are not appropriate pets for small children and should not be in the same house as an infant.

blee blee blah blah.

primabella
12-15-2003, 03:52 PM
My mom asked me to make "Santa" a list and I could only put 2 things down. I really wanted Dogopoly or TheDog Monopoly and clothes. So we went shopping this weekend and I picked out which clothes I liked and that was it. I don't really want anything.

For Mickey we are probably going to get him a tag. :D If she doesn't want, I'll ask for one. ;)

carole
12-15-2003, 04:59 PM
Even though I am considered 'Mature" lol, I cannot deny wanting some nice Jewellery for Xmas, but really I am happy to beable to give things to my children, and others, I love giving gifts, it gives me great pleasure, as long as I have my family around me, and my cats I will be more than happy, and if there are no new jewels hanging off my neck or ears, or wrist or finger hey WHO CARES.

Every day when Lexie walks in and chats to me I Count my blessings and know I am one of the luckiest people alive, no jewels or xmas present can compare, as my kitty is priceless.:) :D

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 05:28 PM

My dogs are the only one's i've shopped for. My parents buy them their gifts, and me my gifts. But, normally I tell them I don't want anything, they get stuff for me anyways.:rolleyes:

green_chameleon_girl
12-15-2003, 06:22 PM
I want a Lump of........coal

HAHHAHA just kidding:D

I want more spongebob stuff and stuff for my pets:D I want clothes and stuffed toys;)

CamCamPup33
12-15-2003, 06:37 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: WAIT YOU GUYS! You mean santa isnt real! :eek: :eek: :eek:

hehe just kidding!

I really only want a cell phone and stuff for cami and cali.. ;) :p

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
:eek: :eek: :eek: WAIT YOU GUYS! You mean santa isnt real! :eek: :eek: :eek:

hehe just kidding!

I really only want a cell phone and stuff for cami and cali.. ;) :p

i have a cell but it doesnt have any min lol

CamCamPup33
12-15-2003, 06:56 PM
i have a cell but it doesnt have any min lol

Ah... You must get tons of calls! ;) :p

K9karen
12-15-2003, 08:35 PM
Well, Thanks Gaaawd it's "mature" and not "ancient" :D

For the 1st time in my life I want to be greedy, darn it! :mad:

I want to find a job that I'll love again and make lots of money. I really don't think that's asking too much! :rolleyes:

Actually, even tho I'm not working, I gave to kid and animal charities. Awww...
Tis better to give than to receive.... (oh yeah?) ;) :o

Cincy'sMom
12-15-2003, 08:42 PM
I want to take Sadie through another agility class :)

I already got a presnt frommy parents...a display case to hold allmy musica boxes and some other collectibles. It is already set up and filled in our living room:)

Dogz
12-15-2003, 09:23 PM
I want the new Nelly cd. Kay and Julie said it was good.:)

Dogz
12-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I really wanted Dogopoly or TheDog Monopoly

I got that last year!:)

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
I want the new Nelly cd. Kay and Julie said it was good.:)

It's great! :D

aly
12-15-2003, 11:28 PM
I already got what I wanted - Chance is feeling much better :D

cloverfdx
12-16-2003, 07:14 AM
Hmmmm, i would love a job that pays well also (or a job full stop) :(

i have my border collie and i am getting my new 4 poster bed in a couple of weeks. thats all i wanted :)

that and world peace :(

trayi52
12-16-2003, 05:45 PM
What do I want for Christmas? *hoping santa is listening*
You know I cannot think of anything right now, oh I know I wish I could get my car fixed so it wouldn't look like a piece of junk. My son ran into the back of somebody in my car, and the insurance wouldn't pay for mine to be fixed. Oh well, can't have everything.

I just want all my family to be healthy. I will be happy with that, and I wish I could see my sister and her husband that lives in Texas.

Did you hear me Santa?????????:)

isis
12-17-2003, 09:55 AM
I can't wait to see Emma unwrap her present.:p

Truffles
12-17-2003, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
[B]I want a Lump of........coal

i had my share of coal litterly when i took a hand ful of pills they made me drink 2 big cups of charcoal :p very nasty experiance.

anyway i want a scanner for my pc and warm jammies and adobe photo shop and paint shop pro and chocolate of course :)

i might get my baby truffles a new collar for x-mas and some treats:rolleyes: Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!!!! :)

marylyn

trayi52
12-17-2003, 11:49 AM
Truffles, What a cute Yorkie in your signature, that is a face right there worth living for.

I hope you get everything you want for Christmas!! Happy Holidays to you and your Truffles.

Welcome to Pet Talk!!!:)

Tray