PDA

View Full Version : Clyde, the man!

Jax
12-15-2003, 09:33 AM
Clyde you are such a handsome birdie! How wonderful that you love affection and head scritchies and learning new things. You rock Clyde!!
Congrats for being Our Precious Pet of the Day! :) :D :)

gini
12-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Clyde, what a dear story about you. Congratulations on the honor you are receiving today. You are very special.

tatsxxx11
12-15-2003, 10:43 AM
Awww, what a cutie you are Mr. Clyde!! I had to turn my head in a few directions before I realized you were hanging upside down!:eek: What a trickster!!!:D You repertoire of songs, tricks and phrases is QUITE impressive!:) I'll bet you sure do keep your humans on their toes; and smiling, 24/7!! No wonder they are so proud of their boy! What a beautiful, joyful, loving feathered friend you are, sweetheart! Today you ARE da man, Clyde!:D Congratulations and three cheers for Clyde, our extra special and most deserving Pet of the Day! I hope you and the folks enjoy a very happy day celebrating your reign as "top pet!! (we know you're that and so much more, everyday!):)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Clyde
How adorable you are! I bet life is never dull with you around! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.:D

Logan
12-15-2003, 03:28 PM
A smart, handsome boy!!! :D That's what you are, Clyde!!! And so smart and an acrobat too!!!! :D

Congratulations, darling birdie, on being our Pet of the Day!!!! :)

popcornbird
12-15-2003, 04:21 PM
What a spunky and acrobatic birdie! Its obvious from your pics and story, that you're a charm in your family's lives! Congrats on being POTD, sweet birdie! :D