PDA

View Full Version : Adeleine

Fuzzy317
02-21-2001, 02:37 AM
You look so pretty. How dare they wake you up just to take a picture? http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

------------------
Recently adopted by a dog, 3 cats, and my fiancee (goes by Vi Co Bi on this BBS)

tatsxxx11
02-21-2001, 05:01 AM
Hi Adeleine!! Aren't you quite the model! What a pose! So curious as to your "breed?" Could it possibly be you were born here on Cape Cod??? Your bio. says you hail from Atlanta...but I'de feel so honored to know you were once a Cape Cod Kitty! My home too! You sound so precious in every way. So beautiful, gentle and loving. Glad you took an early retirement and can bask in those sultry Georgia summers, chasing all types of critters and enjoying life. Now that you've received world wide recognition, you can really stretch out and revel in your celebrity! Congratulations beautiful Adeline, our precious Cat of the Day! What a special girl you are!! Big hugs, kisses to you Adeline!!!!!!

elliecat
02-21-2001, 07:14 PM
Adeline you are too adorable. And what a great photograph of you looking so pretty and irresistable. Congradulations you precious beauty on your special day. You are just lovely!

Tebaldi
02-21-2001, 08:44 PM
Dear Adeleine

You are absolutely gorgeous. How clever you are to choose your humans like that - it pays to persist to get what you want! I love your beautiful soft fur and casual poise, Congratulations to you and your family!