PDA

View Full Version : Angel Tiffany!!!

lynnestankard
12-15-2003, 03:39 AM
What a wonderful furlady to start my day!!

I could just sit and gaze at you all day - what gorgeous colouring!
No wonder your hoomans bought a BIG bed just for you - I reckon you deserve it:D

Although your nearest and dearest know your a very special cat of the day - may I just wish you Congratulations for being our Cat of the Day xx

Wishing you a wonderful day of playing, cuddling and treats.

Lynne

Barbara
12-15-2003, 03:52 AM
Tiffany you are a beauty. You have a cute nosie (and I always am so glad when I see a Persian with as much nosie as yours) and the most incredible shading.

I am so glad that you could come out of that pet shop to a loving home.

Have a party today and maybe -just maybe- you can share your treats with the other cats there:)

neko1
12-15-2003, 05:44 AM
What an absolute beauty! Congrats on cotd!!:)

Jax
12-15-2003, 09:28 AM
OH my Tiffany, you are so very beautiful! :eek: You have the sweetest little face (TG your nose isn't too smushed like some persians, that's why your face is so clean) and the most gorgeous blue and cream patch tabby fur. I want to snuggle up with you pretty girl!!
Congrats for being Our Adorrrrable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

gini
12-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Jax beat me to it. You have such a dear face. I am so happy that you have a home where you are appreciated and loved.

Congratulations, our very dear Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
12-15-2003, 10:54 AM
How fitting is your name, Tiffany! For a face as lovely as yours deserves to be crowned with jewels! You're a princess and an angel and all things heavenly! And as is every Princess' right, you hold claim to the BIG bed...your very own soft and comfy throne!;) Just as you captured your humans' hearts so many years ago, your captivating charms and delicate beauty have stolen our hearts today as well, Tiffany! We are so proud to have you as our most regal and refined, most beautiful and deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your reign, Princess angel Tiffany! I wish for you and your family a lifetime of love, health and happiness!:)

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2003, 11:10 AM
Hi Tiffany.:) You sure are one of the most gorgeous Persians that I've ever seen. I'm so glad that your meowmie couldn't resist you and was able to rescue you from the pet shop and give you a loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-15-2003, 11:58 AM
Tiffany
How beautiful you are!!! It makes me sad to think of you alone in a cage on Christmas but Santa sure came through for you with a wonderful loving new home and family! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

catmandu
12-15-2003, 12:55 PM
What a great Grey Furry Cat , with such a happy face. and you are so beautiful , that all my cats say MEEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWW!

felinefriend
12-15-2003, 02:09 PM
Oh, Tiffany, you sure are an ANGEL!!! What a purr-fect way to start off the week! You have the sweetest, softest face and coat, and the most gorgeous eyes!! It sounds like you found the BEST fur-ever home you could!! Enjoy that King Size bed fit for a QUEEN like you!!! So nice to meet you today!!! ;) :cool: :D

Bari_d
12-15-2003, 03:36 PM
Tiffany, what a purrrrrfectly wonderful girl you are - you have the most elegant, happy face, and it is obvious that you have your family totally in love with you! Catgratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day - what a wonderful girl to start our week!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

sasha the cat
12-15-2003, 11:36 PM
So, so pretty! My KatMa has fallen deeply in love with you. Wow! What luck that you were sitting in a cage waiting for your mommy to pop into the pet store. Love at first site and you wrapped her right around your beautiful velvet paws -- and your Paw-Paw too!

Little Miss Angel Cat you are a delight, ultra beautiful and I bet, mew-mew, the other cats just love you so much.

Mew, Haha, your mommy is too funny -- of course the king-size bed is for you! I like to stretch out across the bed parked right in the middle. That way my Paw-Paw is on the right side and KatMa on the left (actually both on the ends of the bed) and I'm kerplunk, right in the middle. I get lots of attention this way with both of them fussing and fawning over me. You must try this strategy.

Kittykisses to you from moi, Sasha the Queen and a bazillion hugs & kisses from my purrents, Paw-Paw & KatMa.