PDA

View Full Version : I just cannot believe this.

Dogz
12-14-2003, 09:45 PM
I have some very bad new everyone.
:( :( :(
Jesse(kingrattus) has sent me an IM.

Max was murdered sometime on friday or Saturday. We think we found his body, but the "so called name" of the body is Buddy, but the vet told us that the dog had digestion problems & was black & white & was 10 yrs old.:(

My mom brought Max to the vet under the name of buddy & had him killed.. I'm sueing the vet & my mom.

I got him chipped for this very reason & they didn't even check if he had a chip!!! Whats the point of the chip if they don't even check the dogs, & their the ones who chipped him too!!!

The worst thing is that my dad is on her side & blames it on me!! don't ask why, I'm still trying to figure it out

I just cannot believe it. I am so sad for Jess. My prayers are with her.

RIP Max. Digger's buddy.

:( :( :(

GoldenRetrLuver
12-14-2003, 09:49 PM
Oh my gosh. :( :( :(
Not Max. :( my thoughts and prayers are with Jess as well.

RIP Max. Have fun at the Rainbow Bridge.

What a tragedy. :(

trayi52
12-14-2003, 09:59 PM
My god, that is totally awful. Could you please tell me who jesse is and max, don't recognize the names. My heart goes out to them nevertheless.

Kind of know how she feels, my own mother has done the same thing to a cute little poodle named Danny, just a week ago. The dog belonged to my dad, and was really loved by my dad. There was nothing wrong with Danny, but she still had him put down, and I even offered to take him. I haven't been able to even talk to my mother or visit yet. I just cannot get that out of my mind. There is so much more to the story than just what I have told you. But you tell Jesse, I understand completely how she feels.:(

Dogz
12-14-2003, 10:10 PM
I told a little about Jesse in the Thursday thread for you, Tray.

Karen
12-14-2003, 10:33 PM
Jesse's Pet Talk name is Kingrattus. Dear Max, we will miss you, rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge, where all your illness will be gone, and you are surely healthy and happy, waggy-tailed Labby again.

trayi52
12-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Yes, Karen being the nosy, curious person I am I looked it up and even found pictures of sweet Max. Poor Max and Jesse, my heart just goes out to Jesse. Was Max ill? May he rest in peace at rainbow bridge, maybe he will meet up with Danny, and my dad.

Tray

kingrattus
12-14-2003, 10:46 PM
Max was ill, but not ill enough to be killed. It was just last sunday I was playing with him & was running around in a parkinglot with him.. Rob drove Max & I 200km (to & from) to take Max to see santa at petsmart. Max wasn't in anypain & the vet even told us that, hes just a bit weaker then usual. but how many 10 yr old dog play longer then 2 hrs? that was Max cut off time & thats when he wanted to rest. I'm sorry but 2hrs of play is good for any dog.

micki76
12-14-2003, 10:48 PM
Jess, I'm so sorry. :(

tikeyas_mom
12-14-2003, 10:48 PM
she talked to me a bit on msn about it and it was her mother that took max in to get put down, jess is now sueing her mother and the vet for inproper euthinisation of her animal without concent., I think.. Max had a microchip in him and the vet didnt scan to see if he was jess's moms dog, which he isnt, the micro chip is all under jess's name, not her mothers, she had no right to put him down. Poor max!! :(:(:(

trayi52
12-14-2003, 10:54 PM
Jesse, I am so glad to meet you, like I was telling Dogz, I know how you feel and how angry you have to be. My mom done the same thing to Danny, and he wasn't that bad, she just got tired of him, because I was stupid enough to give her another pet, a tiny little Chihuahua, I really felt so awful. This dog she put down was just he sweetest little fellow, and the way she had him put down is really what is killing me, no vet was involved. I just cried and cried, thinking about this, my dad passed away in 97 and he loved Danny so much, and when mom had this done, it was like taking the last part of my dad away from me.

I hope you get to feeling better soon, I seen pics of you and Max, such happy faces. I am so sorry for you. Please believe me, I truly am.

Tray

wolf_Q
12-14-2003, 11:19 PM
I don't really understand this, as I was under the impression that Max was at a new home...did your Mom go to these people's house just to have him put down? It doesn't make any sense.

I'm so sorry for your loss...rest in peace, Max. :(

slleipnir
12-15-2003, 12:02 AM
The people who had Max couldn't care for him anymore, I believe it was because he was sick a lot or homesick or something, so they had to give him back. So Jess's mom said she'd care for him unless Jess herself could...I think

wolf_Q
12-15-2003, 12:09 AM
Oh I hadn't heard that.... :(

popcornbird
12-15-2003, 01:02 AM
I can't believe it. I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news. :( :( :( May Max rest in peace.

:(

lovemyshiba
12-15-2003, 07:08 AM
I'm so sorry...
RIP sweet Max, you were taken too soon.

shais_mom
12-15-2003, 07:30 AM
I am stunned, Jess, I am so sorry for you loss.
RIP Max.

Dogz
12-15-2003, 07:45 AM
For those of you who are wondering, I posted a thread a while back asking for prayers, that may put the pieces together.

kingrattus
12-15-2003, 11:46 AM
We found Max this morning!!!!!!

It wasn't at the vet we thought it was done at. It was done in a different town. Rob's the one who found him, he called Max's old vet, they said no its not him, he called the other vet in town & they said there were no dogs done at all. Then rob remembered that dad once took him to Perth vet, so rob found the # & called them & they said he was there. The vet said the lady introduced herself as my mother & was caring for the dog & had permission to have Max put down due to illness.

I'm now home sick with the flu so I'm going to go pick him up at Perth & give them HELL for not checking for a chip. they had no right to kill him...

aly
12-15-2003, 11:49 AM
Its a good thing you got that chip because without it, I don't think you'd have grounds to stand on legally.

Good luck. Nothing will bring you comfort short of Max being alive again, but I hope your mother will have to pay for what she did.

Uabassoon
12-15-2003, 11:50 AM
Jess I'm sorry about everything that happened. What does your mom have to say about all this? Or are you still too upset to try calling her to ask? I know that if it were me I don't think I would be able to call my mom and ask because I would be too angry.

kingrattus
12-15-2003, 02:21 PM
My mom is banned from calling here, coming here, & I don't want her contacting my anyway. I haven't given out my new job # yet & if she ever gets it, I will call the cops & have her charge for harassment as well.

The ground is under a foot of show, so its gonna take the 2 guys several hrs to dig a hole deep enough for him, which will give me plenty of time to talk & hold Max (covered in my fav bed blanket).

were just waiting for James (max's old temp owner) to call up to ok the field 100% & then were gonna go pick up James & then go get max & drive to the field & bury him. If the field is a no (for some reason) then were just gonna ask local farmers & burry him near a tree.

slleipnir
12-15-2003, 02:31 PM
I'm lost? Didn't you talk to your mom after you thought she put him down? Wouldn't she have said 'no I didn't' or w/e?? Erm..I'm lost..

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Erm..I'm lost..

You're not the only one.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Wait...so Max is alive? What did your mom do?

I'm confused.

trayi52
12-15-2003, 04:02 PM
He is truly dead, and they are digging a grave for him, sad but true. :(

andrea_NMAggie
12-15-2003, 04:06 PM
so if i understand correctly...the poor pup was just slowing down because of age, and your mother had him pts?? that's so sad!!!

cali
12-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Wait...so Max is alive? What did your mom do?

max is dead they found his body after calling around to all the vets max had been to before, they are looking for a place to bury him.

I am so sorry, I cannot believe your mom would do that to you :(

bluekat
12-15-2003, 05:02 PM
omg, I'm so sorry to hear:(:(:( I don't know Max's whole story from before and I'm still kind of a little lost...
I would be really angry at my mom if she did something like that.
Good luck with your mom.

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
You're not the only one.

she hasnt updated on him because of the last fight it caused on pt.

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
she hasnt updated on him because of the last fight it caused on pt.

What does that have to do with what anyone said?

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 06:44 PM
What does that have to do with what anyone said?

thats probably why you dont understand, you dont have any info on whats going on. I know, but I dont have her promission to talk about it, so i wont.

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 06:47 PM
you dont have any info on whats going on.

Actually, I do.
It's just not clear.

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 06:49 PM
Actually, I do.
It's just not clear.

lol you have no idea.

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 06:51 PM
lol you have no idea.

And you've come to this assumption, how so? You don't know what I know and do not know -- so get over it, please. Thanks. :)

This is not what this thread is about.

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 06:54 PM
And you've come to this assumption, how so? You don't know what I know and do not know -- so get over it, please. Thanks. :)

This is not what this thread is about.

I am assuming that you dont know what is going on with max because you are confused.

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 06:56 PM
I am assuming that you dont know what is going on with max because you are confused.

But I DO.
It's just NOT CLEAR. And if you don't know what I mean by that then........ -- it doesn't matter.

slleipnir
12-15-2003, 07:22 PM
Hm, actually Jess has kept me posted on Max since she left PT. Right now I am also confused..she said "We found Max" so does that mean alive? or PTS somewhere else..I'm just confused..

tikeyas_mom
12-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Hm, actually Jess has kept me posted on Max since she left PT. Right now I am also confused..she said "We found Max" so does that mean alive? or PTS somewhere else..I'm just confused..

she found where he was put down, his body remands there, she wants to say good bye

Cincy'sMom
12-15-2003, 07:31 PM
Jess- I am truly sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is hard enough, but after all you went through to find him a home and then to have a family member (and your own mother!) stab you in the back like that...I can't even imagine.

RIP Max.

shais_mom
12-15-2003, 07:33 PM
I say again, Jess, I am so sorry for your loss.
I assume that since she said they were going to bury him, he is at the Bridge.
and now for the not so nice part of this post.
Jynelle, would you for ONCE just STOP making something about you? Arguing in this thread with Kayann, makes you look bad. Do you have any idea how immature it makes you look? "I know more than you do" I just kept waiting for the " naah naah naah boo boo" part. If you would have done this in my post about my beloved Shaianne dying, I would have been so angry I probably would have left PetTalk. I realize that you are being egged on but for goodness' sake, just stop, and it will end! :eek:This is PetTalk, and Jess has every right to come here and tell us about Max. Of course, I am not saying that you said she couldn't, and if you know the story of Max, bully for you. I am glad that Jess, felt close enough to you to tell you, but after what you did in this thread, if it were me, I wouldn't tell you anything ever again.

Ok off the soap box.

slleipnir
12-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks, just didn't make sense to me from how it was explained..either that or I'm slow..

shais_mom
12-15-2003, 07:43 PM
Your welcome, I think. If I am right. I hope I am not b/c then Max would be alive.

micki76
12-15-2003, 07:44 PM
Hmm.. It all made sense to me.

Girls, please stop bickering like children. Someone’s pet has passed to the RB. Why must you fight about this here, in this thread? Please contain your arguments to yourselves. Use Pm’s for pete’s sake. Have a little consideration for Jess and for Max.

Once again Jess, I’m terribly sorry for your loss and I’m even more sorry that your mother would do this to you. :( You have my deepest sympathies.

Foam
12-15-2003, 07:57 PM
Hush, girls. :(

How he died, and where he is now should only be a matter to Jesse. Please stop fighting.... :( Someone be mature, and give it up. This is not a fighting matter.

Jesse, I am so very sorry about Max. I know how much he meant to you, and we will all miss him. :(
RIP Dear Max..you will be deeply missed.

trayi52
12-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Jesse, I don't know nothing about anything except you have lost a friend, and I am sorry for that. As I said before my mother done the same thing to Danny the poodle, so all I know is that you are hurting.
I wish for something to ease your pain, all I can say or do is just say sorry for your loss.

Dogz
12-15-2003, 08:24 PM
Thanks, I think that this will help Jess. I know that it would comfort me to know that somebody cares.

slleipnir
12-15-2003, 10:08 PM
I wasn't fighting or ment anything of the sort if I was being implied there..Anyway, I talked to Jess and to clear up for anyone else who may have been confused, her mom took him somewhere else and put him to sleep. Jess got him today and buried him :(

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 10:31 PM
I was intending on fighting either, we were just confused and well, yeah...... enough. :)

Twisterdog
12-15-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Hmm.. It all made sense to me.

Girls, please stop bickering like children. Someone’s pet has passed to the RB. Why must you fight about this here, in this thread? Please contain your arguments to yourselves. Use Pm’s for pete’s sake. Have a little consideration for Jess and for Max.

Once again Jess, I’m terribly sorry for your loss and I’m even more sorry that your mother would do this to you. :( You have my deepest sympathies.

AMEN! For Pete's sake, Kfamr and tikeyas_mom ... act your ages, please, and try to understand that this thread is about loss, betrayal and death ... it's not about you. This constant arguing and simply HAVING to have the last word in ANY thread is getting SO old. Enough already.

I'm so sorry, kingrattus. Max is at peace now. Godspeed.

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 10:54 PM
I even said it wasn't about me, or what I know. Gosh. :( :(

kingrattus
12-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Rob & I left in the car & James & Tonya left in her van to go to Almont to get supplies, it was about 3:30pm.

We arrived at James's dads house at 4pm. His dad gave us a fireman's axe (its long handled & has a spike at the back of the blade), to help us cut through the snow & frozen ground.

We (all 4 of us in rob's car) picked up Max in Perth at about 6pm. We got to James's dads girlfriends house at about 6:30pm, it was dark out & was a beautieful clear stary night, Rob & James saw a shooting star as they were unpacking & I was picking the tree I wanted Max to be burried beside.

I walked up to the tree found an angle of the tree I liked & pushed some snow away to mark it. Rob & James spent about an hour & a half digging until it was perfect & I aproved of it lumpy free.

James & Tonya left Rob & I alone with my fuzzy bed blanket (I hadn't seen Max yet, Rob refused to let me see him at the vets). Rob took the blanket off of Max so we could line the hole (I didn't want Max getting dirty, he deserved that). I got upset because Max was in a black bag & begged rob to cut him out right away, I didn't want my baby in a bag.

It was the first time & last time I saw him & I'll never forget it.
(Rob & I were crying the whole time) I petted Max, told him I was sooo sorry this happened to him, called him a good boy & rob & I kept petting him saying how he was such a good boy & didn't deserve to die so early. I gave Max one of his fav toys he died with & I took the other. I burried him 1/2 way until I started to get too tired because I've had the flu & a bad feaver all weekend & today, rob & James finished burying Max for me while I carved :

MAX
'93-'03
*carved a big heart*
J.
A.
K.

into Max's tree trunk. j.a.k. stands for Jessica Anne marie King. I was so stressed out & ill I wanted to put JESS, but I put the E backwards & got mad, then James asked me all kinds of diff questions on what I could make it into & one was middle name, so I made it into a funny looking A.

James's dad's girlfriend was honered to have Max burried in her field & she thought it was great to carve into the tree.

I feel a bit more at ease now that I got to say good bye, but I still can't beleave its happened, I just want my baby back, I saw him last sunday & drove about 200km to take him to see Santa at petsmart & he was super healthy, happy, running around like a crazed animal (too happy). Max wasn't in any pain, he just couldn't digest dog food, he was eating his hamburger, rice & carrots just fine, & now hes gone.

I'm never going to moms house ever again, nor speaking to her no seeing her. I want nothing to do with her. She knew I wanted to be there then it was time & if saturday was really his time, then she should have called me & I would have left work right away & headed out to perth. I would have bought Max McDonalds as a last meal because he was never able to enjoy the taste of a burger.

trayi52
12-16-2003, 01:39 AM
That is so heartbreaking, just the saddest thing to have to do, is bury a beloved pet. Please know that my heart is with you. I wish it had never happened but the horrible part is, it did.

Just know that I really feel for you. You have been through a lot these past days, I hope things will be better soon, and hope your broken heart will heal soon.

So sorry.:(

IttyBittyKitty
12-16-2003, 03:12 AM
I'm almost in tears reading about what happened to poor Max. Godspeed to the Bridge, little one. Be assured that you did everything you could for your little one, Jess, and that you gave Max all the love that anyone could give.

shais_mom
12-16-2003, 05:57 AM
Oh Jess, that is so sad. My heart is breaking for you.
You were a good Momma to Max and he knew how much you loved him.

Kay and Audrey,
Thank you for apologizing. In my heart I know didn't mean to hurt Jess over this.
I agree that it is over and done with and moving on for Jess' sake.

cloverfdx
12-16-2003, 07:02 AM
Oh Jess i am so sorry i realy was praying that everything would work out for Max and yourself.

Godspeed Max and have fun at RB, oh so sad :(

once again i am sorry it had to end this way :( you are in my thoughts.

slleipnir
12-16-2003, 10:08 AM
Kay and Audrey,
Thank you for apologizing. In my heart I know didn't mean to hurt Jess over this.
I agree that it is over and done with and moving on for Jess' sake. [/B]

Hmm...I didnt really apologize..I dont believe I did anything to apologize for..I just said I didnt fight..Cause I didnt, Im a friend of Jess, all I said was I was confused.......

Soledad
12-16-2003, 10:17 AM
So sad and so unfair.:(

primabella
12-16-2003, 01:51 PM
It's all so terrible. I'm sooo sorry Jess. :( RIP Sweet Max. :( :( :(

tikeyas_mom
12-16-2003, 02:15 PM
i am sorry for seeming to start a fight! I was just trying to clear things up :)..
I think we will all miss max very VERY much, he was a sweet dog :)

lynnestankard
12-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Jess this is just too sad - my heart goes out to you. RIP dear Max.

Another new star in heaven. xxx

Lynne

Kater
12-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Jess, I am so sorry that you have to go through this nightmare. There aren't words to adequately express how very sorry I am that this happened. I know you feel terribly cheated. Please accept my (((HUGS))) and try to find some peace in all this.

The following poem helped me cope when I lost my dog so suddenly and at the hands of another. I hope it brings you some peace also.

MEMORIES
by Jennifer Graham

THEY SAY MEMORIES ARE GOLDEN,
WELL MAYBE THAT IS TRUE;
BUT I NEVER WANTED MEMORIES,
I ONLY WANTED YOU.

A MILLION TIMES I'LL NEED YOU
A MILLION TIMES I'LL CRY.
IF LOVE ALONE COULD HAVE SAVED YOU,
YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE DIED.

IN LIFE I LOVED YOU DEARLY;
IN DEATH I LOVE YOU STILL.
IN MY HEART YOU HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE
NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER FILL.

IF TEARS COULD BUILD A STAIRCASE,
AND HEARTACHE BUILD A LANE,
I'D WALK THE PATH TO HEAVEN
AND BRING YOU BACK AGAIN.

OUR FAMILY CHAIN IS BROKEN
AND NOTHING SEEMS THE SAME,
BUT AS GOD CALLS US BACK ONE BY ONE,
THE CHAIN WILL LINK AGAIN.

trayi52
12-16-2003, 04:02 PM
Kater,
That was just so beautiful, I hope that comforts her, I know it sure does hit home. "IF LOVE ALONE COULD HAVE SAVED YOU,
YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE DIED. " That can apply to somebody that has lost a beloved pet, or a beloved person. I know this has to make Jesse feel better, because I just explained the feeling I have also.

I just know that describes how she feels right now. Beautiful!!!

Dogz
12-16-2003, 04:22 PM
Oh, Jess.:( I am almost to tears. I am so sorry it had to happen this way. I feel your pain. RIP Max, have fun at the RB.

Kater- That is beautiful. Just beautiful. I also love this part:
IF LOVE ALONE COULD HAVE SAVED YOU,
YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE DIED.
But it is all nice, thank you for sharing that.

bluekat
12-16-2003, 04:38 PM
Oh Jess, I'm so sorry:( that is really hearthbreaking, and my eyes are all watery now. Its just too sad. :(
Kater- that is really beautiful.:)

primabella
12-16-2003, 04:45 PM
Kater that is a beautiful poem.

Moose
12-16-2003, 05:20 PM
I don't fully understand the situation here, but I offer my condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss, Jess. I wish you the best and hope Max makes a speedy trip to the Bridge.

shais_mom
12-16-2003, 07:43 PM
Sorry for jumping to conclusions then slleipnir.

kingrattus
12-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Thank you for the lovely poem Kater, I'm gonna print it out & add it to Max's scrap book.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

& TM I'm not mad at u for the fight, I'm glad u ended it nice & quick.

Here's one of the last pics I took of Max.
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album145/dec_7_2003_006.sized.jpg

trayi52
12-16-2003, 08:30 PM
Awwww, what a sweet face, now after reading about his burial, and then the beautiful poem that Kater shared, I know I am going to cry. :( I look at the sweet face of max and hear you telling your sad story and the poem and it is just too much. :(

I'm sorry.

anna_66
12-16-2003, 09:23 PM
I'm so sorry to read what has happened to him:(
At least now he is happy and running free at the RB.

R.I.P. sweet Max

Dogz
12-16-2003, 09:27 PM
Oh Jess, what a sweet picture of Max. I love it. Thank you for sharing.

slleipnir
12-16-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Sorry for jumping to conclusions then slleipnir.

Hm, I didn't really mean it the way it probably sounded...lol..Gomen.

Jess, thats an adorable pic. He was a sweety :(

popcornbird
12-16-2003, 09:54 PM
Seeing a picture of Max again brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe your mom did that. So sad. :( RIP Max, and know that you were very much loved in your life. :(

Tonya
12-16-2003, 10:14 PM
I am very sorry to hear about Max, Jess.

KYS
12-16-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Max!

Hugs Karen

jazzcat
12-16-2003, 10:51 PM
I'm so sorry. This is so tragic.

Rest in Peace sweet Max. My little Pepper is there to play with you at Rainbow Bridge.

kingrattus
12-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Bump, too many PTers haven't read this & r getting lost at what I'm talking about.
So I'm bumping it up.

pitc9
12-24-2003, 07:31 AM
Okay..I have stopped crying long enough to type now....

I can't tell you how sorry I am for all your have gone through!

I can't even imagine how many things are speeding through your mind... sadness, anger, just to name a few. I wish there was more we could do to help you through this hard time!
I hope our words help you to start healing, although the healing sometimes never ends.

RIP Max- you will be miss by many that never met you!

Have fun and eat ANYTHING you want at RB!!!!
~I hope you find a hamburger!!!!~

ramanth
12-24-2003, 09:14 AM
Jess, I was away when Dogz posted this thread. I'm so very sorry about Max. That is SO unfair. *hugs*

Your story about his burial just devestated me. RIP Max.

kingrattus
12-24-2003, 08:31 PM
Thanks pitc9.

I can't get his burial out of my head, nor the touch of his frozen body & ferm fur. it was really hard to realize it was Max because it didn't feel like Max. I've never gone through a death before & the non-stop nightmares r starting to take their toll, once again I fear sleeping (I had terrors when I was young(without the screaming)). I'll never forget the last time I stroked his fur, touched his cold feet, patted his head & then was forced to stuff him in a hole & burry him.

Today would have been his 10th.

Happy Birthday Sweety, I miss u more then anyone will ever know

Tweety_Pie
12-24-2003, 08:45 PM
:( :( aww Jess im so sorry this had to happen :(:(

Happy Birthday Max! You are dearly missed, and will never be forgotten, please have fun at the rainbow bridge, you are dearly missed.

:(

This must be so hard for you, Jess.:(

kingrattus
12-24-2003, 09:08 PM
u have no idea.

& my dad isn't helping much.

he said its my own fault, I wasn't paying enough $ for him. I shouldn't have taken his body from the vet, u don't deserve all ur gifts cause ur being mean to ur mother, he blabbed on & on & on & on, but I zoned out & didn't hear a word he said.

yay for me, don't I just have a loving family!

dukedogsmom
12-25-2003, 08:15 AM
I am so sorry it's not going to be a happy Christmas for you. I searched and searched for this photo. It's one of my favorites. I'm at work and getting teary eyed. You do deserve your gifts, it's your mom that would be questionable. I don't mean to be disrespectful but I just don't know how someone could do this to an innocent animal and to someone they loved.
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album77/Sept_21_2003_048.sized.jpg

kingrattus
12-25-2003, 01:41 PM
I don't mean to be disrespectful but I just don't know how someone could do this to an innocent animal and to someone they loved.
================

ur not being disrespectful. But when & if I ever find the answer I'll post it.

I did get some stuff from Rob's parents this morning. I got a nice sweater, a nice dress shirt, a white sweater type shirt, some fun socks (I like silly socks), & a teddy bear wearing a dress with my name on it (Jessica), rob & tom got a bear aswell & they got lots of nice clothing too. Rob tom & I got Rob's dad 3 of the 4 diehard movies, we couldn't find the 4th so we bought a blank tape & wrote IOU one #4 die hard movie. He loved it, but he loved his first gift best. a FIRE LOG!! HAHAHAHA, Rob & tom always get him a joke for xmas & this years was perfect. He wont even let us burn it, cause its HIS log hehehe. the 3 of us go his mom a small CD holder book so she can put her games into it & not go hunting for them all the time & as a joke for her, we got her a round mouse pad that was a giant yellow Smilie, she just loved them.
Cadeau & Sadie got their gifts first, but Cadeau was too tired, weak & sore to open up hers so I did it for her & she was eyeing it the whole time cause she knew what it was.
So xmas went ok, but I'm still a bit down, but I'll live. Rob even let me watch 8 crazy nights today. I've been wanting to see it forever, but he refused to watch it, so I couldn't watch it, cause I don't enjoy watching movies alone, so that movie was a bit odd but it made me feel much better.

lovemyshiba
12-25-2003, 05:44 PM
I hope you have a better day, Jess.
Happy birthday to Max, he's celebrating at the bridge, with everyone else's beloved ones today.
I'm glad Rob's family is there for you, as it seems that yours isn't cooperating very well.

Blustang24
12-30-2003, 10:57 PM
Jess, I'm extremely sorry about your loss. I am just now catching up on everything..been so busy lately. If it makes you feel any better, because I know it makes me feel a little better, my family had to put my 15 year old Pug, Rudi to sleep today...we gave her probably an extra 3 years compared to her previous family...if not more...but anyways...her and Max are probably playing and running around together right now...She can now see and hear and be pain free and most of all has a new playmate. I hope they are having fun because they deserve it!!!! :D ;) :) God bless you and Rob and Max and all who have been affected by Max's passing. May your mom (and dad for agreeing) get what's coming to them..what goes around comes around..just remember that! Chin up, smile, and be happy...Max wouldn't expect anything less from you! :)

kingrattus
12-30-2003, 11:19 PM
Thanks Blustang24 :)

Blustang24
12-31-2003, 02:46 PM
you're welcome! :-D

apcrs5122
12-31-2003, 03:35 PM
I am so sorry as to what happen Jess. I can't believe that she did that, nor as to why:( Max was such a great dog, and we all loved hearing about him, and of course, seeing pictures. Now he is at the RB, and is in peace. He had a good life, and a wonderful owner that loved him dearly.