PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks off!!

isis
12-14-2003, 09:41 AM
YAY!!!!!!!! Our three week break of school has started!! Now we can set up the drum set!! Oh, yea and jump on the trampoline whenever we want!! YAY!!! Sully gets more walks!! I get to sleep in!! Plus I won't have to get up at the crack of dawn and go to cheerleading practice!! We were going to have 2 weeks off, but this Wright Brothers thing started, and it's like one week long.
Yea, well, guess what?! I got 2 hamsters!! One is small and black, and her name is Stormy. The other one is cream colored and her name is Ginger!! :D :D What really sucks is that it's going to rain all day today. :(

BTW, Yesterday we got 1st place at our competition! AND we got our uniforms!!:p :D

isis
12-14-2003, 09:42 AM
Sorry my thread is unorganized. :p

bluekat
12-14-2003, 10:17 AM
LOL, wow, that's a lot of good news!:D

I'm so jealous, we only get 2 weeks off:( It should be a month in my opinion. But oh well, I only have 5 more days of school left:)

popcornbird
12-14-2003, 10:48 AM
Mine already started too. Nice to say goodbye to school for a while! :D

Dogz
12-14-2003, 11:51 AM
Wow! A lot of good news!:) Congratulations on the competition! I hope to see some more posts from you, and congratulations on the new additions.

amoore
12-14-2003, 04:41 PM
Congratulations Isis,on three weeks off from school !
Also on your new hampsters, Stormy and Ginger! :)

Nice to have time to do things you enjoy.:)

carole
12-14-2003, 09:03 PM
It is summer break here in NZ for my daughter six weeks off,and bordem will have set in by then well and truely, ah well she will be excited to return as its off to the middle school, intermediate, two years before entering high school.