PDA

View Full Version : Boo Boo

Dan Holder
12-14-2003, 05:07 AM
There's a handsome fellow. Orange tabbies usually seem playful and a bit goofy, but Boo Boo looks and sounds quite dignified. His humans are lucky he chose them, and he is very lucky they gave him such a fine home. If his human is right, that it is good luck to have a cat "take up" at your house, I am off to buy some lottery tickets.

smokey the elder
12-14-2003, 07:45 AM
It's wonderful when a cat adopts you. Boo Boo is like Diamond in this way. Diamond and the rest of my "herd" wish Boo Boo the best Cat of the Day ever.

bisi.cat
12-14-2003, 08:09 AM
Boo Boo, you've just made my rainy Sunday a Happy Day!!!
:D :D :D

tatsxxx11
12-14-2003, 10:33 AM
Boo Boo, you are one handsome and extra special Sunday Cat of the Day!!:) What a sweet and touching tale of resuce, love and loyalty! You sure knew what you were doing that day you claimed your family as your very own, didn't you sweet boy! You've been through many trials and tribulations during your lifetime. But through it all, your devoted and caring humans stuck by you every step of the way! And how you've reapid them their kindness with your unconditional love and loyalty! You may be 12 years young, Boo Boo, but you've got the heart of a lion and the spunk of a kitten!:) I wish for you and your proud people many, many, many more happy, love filled years together! Yea, Boo, Boo our most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! Love and purrrs to you Boo from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

K9soul
12-14-2003, 11:14 AM
What a particularly handsome tabby you are Boo Boo! Your eyes are just filled with soft contentment and intelligence. I know you don't appreciate Libby encroaching on your kingdom there, but it sounds like she has a lot of respect for you and wants to be your friend ;)

So take it easy today, in true kitty style, and enjoy your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-14-2003, 11:44 AM
Boo Boo
What a handsome fellow you are for sure. No wonder the girl kitties try to charm you with gifts of mice. Sounds like you picked the purrrfect home for yourself, sweetie. Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!:D

Jax
12-14-2003, 12:07 PM
Dan Holder said it perfectly. I agree you are a beautiful dignified red boy. Orange kitties are very cool! Your brilliant green eyes are marvelous pretty Boo Boo. Congrats for being Our Handsome Boy Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Randi
12-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day,Boo Boo!

You are such a handsome boy! And smart too. Sitting there in the woods figuring out the best family to live with. I think you made the right choice! ;)
We got our Fister much the same way, he’s also an orange tabby. :)
Get spoiled today, and every day, I hope you get your favourite treats and lots of cuddles! Fister sends special purrs. ;)

AvaJoy
12-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Boo Boo, you look so much like my "son", Meeshe (see avatar). I can't say he chose us, because we found him 4 or 5 Christmas Eves ago as a stray kitten in town and brought him to our home. But . . . he has never left, yet could if he so desired. Cats sense when and where love and care are abundant and make the wise choice to stick around for more, more, more!

Congrats on being our orange tabby-boy COTD! You have lots of fans on this site.:)

gini
12-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Orange tabbies - Oh you guys are so smart. To be owned by you is life of joy.

Frostfrog
12-14-2003, 05:14 PM
Boo! Boo! Yay! Boo Boo! Yay! Yay! Boo! Boo! Yay - what a conundrum it is, to try to cheer for a cat named Boo Boo. Yay, Boo Boo! Yay! Yay! Boo Boo!

krazyaboutkatz
12-14-2003, 11:57 PM
Hi gorgeous Boo Boo.:) I have a very soft spot for orangies and I'm so glad that you picked the right loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

catmandu
12-15-2003, 12:53 PM
Boo Boo you are a handsome Jolly Cat , and how clever of you to find your Furr Ever Home, And what a hansome Boy , you are a Jolly , Happy Cat , if I ever seen one. Found Cats Meeeeow!

Dolls2c
12-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Boo Boo thanks you for your well wishes from all over the world. He knew he was King Cat for he asked for special treats and slept with his back against mine - an act he only does when he's most happy. He is making progress with a relationship with Libby but I still think he believes she is a necessary evil. I think my favorite time with Boo Boo is when I wake up on a moonlit night when the moon is shining through the window. He is sitting on my bed with his beautiful ears straight up and eyes wide open, purring and purring. We always whisper a midnight conversation and go back to sleep. Pure joy!

AvaJoy
12-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Dolls2c! :) Thanks for sharing Boo Boo with us, and what a lovely tribute.

I understand whispering midnight conversations . . . he must appear like an elongated version of the moon . . . how enchanting!:) :)