PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gifts?

Kfamr
12-14-2003, 04:26 AM
Are you exchanging Christmas gifts with any of your *close*close* friends on Pet Talk? :) Right now i'm in the middle of wrapping Duke, Nebo, Amy, and Valerie's gifts. :) I may also be sending some gifts to a few people, but they know nothing of it.... and i'm NOT telling! :p

Dogz
12-14-2003, 09:16 AM
I didn't really think about this... but now that you gave me the idea, I think that would be fun.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-14-2003, 10:44 AM
I'm not really sure yet. I've spent a fortune on my own dogs. :p But maybe I will....

wolf_Q
12-14-2003, 10:56 AM
Yes, I have 5 packages to send out...Kay, you are getting one of them of course. ;)

Nomilynn
12-14-2003, 11:26 AM
I sent out four, but I would have loved to send more. Sadly, my budget this year was stretched REALLY REALLY thin.

Miss Meow and I are trading some dill pickle chips for some black licorice (gift for my dad). I sent Aly a gift but I don't know if she got it or anything. I sent Tonya/zippy a gift and got a REALLY CUTE Eeyore from her :)

And there is someone else who got a little gift from me, but I'm not telling who it is until I know she got it ;)

Also - I got some suprise gifts from Julie (Ally Cat Mom) and Lynne - absoultely gorgeous and totally unexpected!! :D It was a great day for mail!!! :cool:

RubyMutt
12-14-2003, 11:56 AM
I'm waiting for the next PT gift exchange in a couple months :D I'd love to send some Christmas gifts, but I don't know if I could afford it. I've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping for family recently and a couple days ago I got a few bills in the mail. I had been forgetting about them :o So now *all* my Christmas shopping is on hiatus until my next paycheck...

I did get Margaret (veegan on PT) a gift since we've been good friends in "real life" for over 13 years and we always exchange gifts :)

EssTer
12-14-2003, 11:56 AM
I have package for Wolf_Q :D

IŽll send out it, hummm - very very very soon :D

Moose
12-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Hm, I would have loved to....but I don't have the money [or time] to get together gifts for people. I don't start Christmas vacation for another week, so I wouldn't be able to even find time to shop until then. Plus, I still have to buy gifts for friends and family.....and I'm broke. lol. :o:o

slleipnir
12-14-2003, 12:51 PM
I am for one or two people, if I ever get off my butt and send it -___-

Amber
12-14-2003, 06:36 PM
I think swapping with someone would be fun! Anyone wanna swap with me? heehee:D