PDA

View Full Version : Maile

Mia
02-20-2001, 07:05 AM
A striking, beautiful and so-smart looking face!
Congradulations on having such a gorgeous cat, truly deserves to be Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
02-20-2001, 12:07 PM
"Ohio," Maile!! I must say I'm quite partial to a fetching silver tabby such as yourself! My first kitty was a handsome boy like you, Maile. Though I must say, the vividness of your markings, the brilliance of your coloring and those gorgeous green eyes, rival any tabby I've yet met! What a great job you did in scouting out such a perfect forever home to make your own! And what lucky humans to have a kitty who is not only gorgeous but fun loving and smart as well!! My husband comes from Japan, and I STILL can't call myself bilingual! Congratulations beautiful Maile on your very special recognition as our Cat of the Day! I wish you lots of fun and celebrating! And of course, LOTS of sushi! YUM!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif Yeah, Maile!!

elliecat
02-20-2001, 08:51 PM
Yeah Maile!!! I recognize that gorgeous face and those beautiful green eyes of yours, you beautiful cover girl you. Congradulations Maile and Julie on your special day!!!!

Ellen, Theo and Daisy

Grandma
02-21-2001, 01:36 AM
What a beautiful cat! maybe Maile's sister Midnight will be a star too!