PDA

View Full Version : Another Stupid Person Story

moosmom
12-13-2003, 09:53 PM
I was walking Ashley last night around 6 p.m. I came upon a guy who was flushing out his radiator in the alley. There was antifreeze all over the place!!! :mad: :mad:

I stopped and told him that he was putting every animal in the neighborhood in danger by letting the antifreeze run all over. His response was "Oh yeah, I guess you're right! I suppose I should TRY and dilute it as much as possible."

I went back the same way tonight to walk Ashley and saw what looked like antifreeze/water still on the pavement. I was furious!! I just hope and pray that none of the animals (including the feral cat I've been feeding the past 2 months) have ingested it.

STUPID, STUPID INCONSIDERATE BUTTWIPE!!!!!!!! If HIS dog got into it, he'd have been pissed.

trayi52
12-13-2003, 10:08 PM
Well that kind of person doesn't really care about any animal. Leaving it where other animals could get into it, is just plain inconsiderate of other people and their pets. The big dumba**.

bisi.cat
12-14-2003, 09:43 AM
Maybe that dumb guy needs some ANTIFREEZE himself...against such a COLD heart...gggrrrrrrr:mad: