PDA

View Full Version : I've quit my job!

Rio and Me
12-13-2003, 04:18 AM
After 3 years of workings in a nice family run boarding kennel with lovly people (who are close friends now), the time came for them to retire, so after ages they finaly sold to a "nice" bloke who bred and trained police dogs (GSD's)(for pets too), so they left and I stayed, (for the dogs mainly) and I was fine with changes (its was obvious he would change some stuff), but after only a week It was unbareble, before it was rare that a dog was dirty in its pen/run, the whole places smelled nice etc NOW the smell is unbareable, the dogs (Police dogs) are illtrained stubburn etc (NOT agrresive)(half of them are pet material not working material!) and they are ALL filty in the pens/runs, but the problems is he doesnt hose them out because he doesnt want them to get wet, I'm like "HELLO" it's raining anyway!!!!!
anyhow its became a dirty stinking place, his priority was the GSD's NOT the boarders, I was allowed to deadicate my whole time to them etc!!!
so I'm telling everone I know NOT to take there pets to him!!!!
I would rarther cancel an expensive holiday than leave my dog there even for a day!!!
So I'm temperarly unemplyoded (I hate that word)(I'm a working person not a do nothing person)
sorry for the long post but I'm so angry that hes runaning a good bussines
Ky and Rio

lbaker
12-13-2003, 06:35 AM
:( :( Are there no other "authorities" that can take over... what a pitifull situation for you to be in. Poor babies!

12-13-2003, 06:48 AM
Poor dogs.... this is terrible!! I hope you find another job real soon!!

Rio and Me
12-13-2003, 08:54 AM
He's not technacily (?sp) doing anything wrong.
It's just now its a dirty place compared to what the boarder dogs are used to, I wish there was some way I could tell them to take their dogs else where, He never did anything to the dogs (me and another girl did it all) (she was getting paid allot more than me, and not being snoby or anything but I did my job allot better than her) the dogs were scared of him, not groomed at all, and I wasnt allowed to deadicate all my working time to the boarders (which is what they are used to) they used to get walked 3 times a day, now they are lucky to get 1 (if its raining none of the dogs go out!! (there are such things as towels)
I'm sorry for the dog's that there is none they know there now put I couldnt work there any longer!
For starters I need a proper wage, and a job that I'm happy in.
In march I'll be working in a Grooming parlour so till then I will find a job to fill in time!
Ky and Rio

trayi52
12-13-2003, 01:37 PM
Sorry Ky, that you had to quit your job. My god, sounds like a place I visited one time. Maybe you should start your own business? Take him out.

Hope things gets better for you and those poor dogs.

Tray