PDA

View Full Version : All gone.

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 10:04 PM
They are all gone *sigh* I thought they'd be here a little bit longer. So I'm a bit disappointed. But atleast they have homes. Bye bye puppies. Sable and Autumn just left with their new owners. They went together...I feel a little bad, because if it was my choice I would have said something about that, but my mom would never let me. Both of those puppies were the most dominant. They were the most rambunctious. They were both very food aggressive. And they are both females. I can't help but think *or know* that these dogs are not going to be the best while in the same household...Especially at the same age and growing up together can be difficult. If they get split up, I can imagine how terrible that would be.

Not much I can do. I just have to tell myself that it's not my problem.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Awww. :(
I'm sorry, Jordan. :( At least they found homes, and didn't end up in the shelter. I hope those 2 puppies turn out to be ok.

{{HUGS}} to you, you did the right thing. :)

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 10:13 PM
Thanks. :) These people already had three little kids...the other couple that took two puppies had two very little children and a baby on the way. I hope the people realize that puppies are huge responsibilities and can't just be around to distract the kids...they take so much work. :(

I know I shoudn't say stuff like this since I did give them PT's address and they might see me complaining lol. :o

GoldenRetrLuver
12-12-2003, 10:15 PM
If it doesn't work out with those 2 puppies, would they go back to you?

lol, it's good you gave them Pet Talks addy. :) We'll be able to have updates, and give advice to them.

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 10:18 PM
I know my mom wouldn't take them back unless they were still little puppies. If they got older, my mom would say no. And then they'd go to the shelter......:( I can't wait until I get my own shelter. Then I can adopt the dogs out any way I like and screw answering to anyone else.

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Aww, it's ok, you did the right thing {{{{{Hugs}}}}} I thought they'd be there a little longer, but, oh well *sigh* =/ not much you can do about it right? You can't argue with someone who wants to give a puppy a home. =\ How much did they go for? Do you have enough to give Nikki spayed now? How much did each pup go for? Look at the bright side Jordan, at least you got each of them a home :)

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 10:22 PM
They went for $25 Canadian...and only six of them were sold for money. So that's not enough entirely, but my mom and my aunts will pool some money and pay the rest. :)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-12-2003, 10:24 PM
GREAT!! At least Nicki's getting spayed! :)

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Yes, but the main issue now is how to get her down here lol. Even if we had a muzzle, how we could put it on her is one big question mark. My mom will bring her down because her van is the biggest. We're going to have to trick her into Timber's kennel I guess...I wonder what will happen once she is let into the vet's office though. :eek:

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-12-2003, 10:37 PM
Uh oh.....that doesn't sound good,,, how about a bow and arrow tranqualizer? :eek: :confused: (i don't think so)