PDA

View Full Version : How's Joey ???

Craftlady
12-12-2003, 09:25 PM
How's she doing? I haven't read any updates lately, I Hope everyday is getting better for her. :)
Buuterscotch, Thumper and Skinny wanted me to ask :)

CatDad
12-12-2003, 11:23 PM
How sweet of you to ask.:) I am sorry I did not see this sooner.:o

I was giving all of you a little rest since I had been posting every other day. I thought you might need a Joey break, or more accurately a break from my posting.:eek:

However, Since you asked.:)

She is actually doing very well, she is eating about half I/D and half her normal food. She is eating it and not throwing up, that is the great news. Her stool is not completely back to normal from what I can see, but it does look to be firming up. Sorry to just casually discuss this, but I have become used to it.:eek: So I think that it will just continue to get better. As long as I keep my eye on it we should be able to catch it fast if it does happen again.

Also her URI seems to have cleared up at this point. The meds that my doctor gave me seemed to have worked. She is not sneezing every 2 minutes, and her nose is definately not as snoty. I was worried on Wednesday, her nose was really dry, and it hurt her. It was back to normal on Thursday and continue to be good today, so I let it slide at this point.

Really almost nothing but good news. She is no longer taking any meds at all. Which makes me happy.:) The only thing that I don't like is that she has not been quite as cuddly as she had been, I am still holding out hope however.:)

So, I am still keeping an eye on her, but I think that all is well.

The other bit of good news is that Bob did not catch the URI. YIPEE!!:D

Thanks to all of you for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. I know that helped her get better as fast as she did.:D

trayi52
12-13-2003, 01:08 AM
Well Bryan that is really good to hear, I was wondering about Joey myself, and watching for some more updates on her.

Tray

Craftlady
12-13-2003, 02:43 AM
My gang here is excited to have me tell them that Joey is doing so great. :) Sounds like everything is on track for a speedy recovery. Once Joey has figured out there isn't anymore poking and pill taking she'll be cuddly once again.

catmandu
12-13-2003, 08:35 AM
That would be just about the Best Cat Mas gift that anyone could get , that joey is well on her way to recovery. All the Found Cats MMEEEEEEEEEEOW for Joey.

jazzcat
12-13-2003, 01:06 PM
Great news!

I'm glad she is doing much better and that Bob didn't catch the URI.

lynnestankard
12-13-2003, 04:08 PM
Lovely news Bryan - so pleased Joey is continuing her slow and steady progress {{{Hugs}}} across the miles to you both.......and Bob!! xxx

Lynne

rg_girlca
12-13-2003, 07:35 PM
Aww Joey, you go girl. I'm so glad to hear that Joey is doing much better and especially glad to hear that Bob didn't catch that nasty URI.

Also Bryan, whatever made you think we needed a Joey break. Gosh don't you realize by now that we need updates at least every two to three days. Get with the program man.:D
We love seeing your posts and especially pics of your gorgeous kitties, which I noticed there were none in your last post.:( (hint);)

CatDad
12-14-2003, 10:55 PM
I, along with all of you, am very happy that Joey is doing better. I was so worried about her.

Gary, Joey getting better is really the best present that I can have.:D

Lorraine, sorry about no pics. I have been really busy lately. Pics soon I promise.:)