PDA

View Full Version : FIV/FeLeuk positive cat needs home

pit chic
12-12-2003, 05:07 PM
I rescued a 2-3 year old female blue & white cat from the feral colony at my job. She had already been spayed and released by some kind citizens trying to control the colony's population in conjunction with me saving the kittens that were born there. She is very friendly and playful, but she is FIV and Feline Leukemia positive. She can't go through any rescue organizations for liability reasons so that makes it real hard to find her a home. She may not have as long of a life expectancy as most cats, but her condition isn't a death sentence either. She is generally healthy and she just needs a home that understands her circumstances. This special home needs to have her as either the only cat or with another cat with FIV/FeLeuk. She is current on all of her vaccinations as well. I'm in Houston Texas and I would like her to go to a home at least within a close proximity to Houston because I will be the one driving her to a new home. If at ANY time the home doesn't work out, I will take her back no matter what. There is a screening process and adoption fee. If anyone is interested or knows of someone interested feel free to contact me.
Thanks

[email protected]