PDA

View Full Version : The Big Bed

anna_66
12-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Ok, now most of you know that our dogs aren't allowed on the furnature but sometimes after Mark goes to work Roxey comes up on the big bed and sleeps with me a bit.
Well, yesterday was one of those days.
Then the funniest thing happened. You know how she always lays on her back, she went to roll over & "BOOM" fell off the bed! Needless to say, it was time to get up:D

lovemyshiba
12-12-2003, 02:02 PM
lol, Roxey you big goof:D
Kito falls off sometimes too!!!

I do the exact same thing Anna--when my husband goes to work early, on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings, if I don't have to work, it's big bed time!!!!
Although, he has been letting Kito sleep with us the past few nights...hmmmmm

Today was great--Abbey was snuggled by my head, Riley on my chest, and Kito by my knees--Jada won't come up.

Dakota's Mommy
12-12-2003, 02:16 PM
Oh, poor Roxey! Hope your okay girl! LOL though, I can picture Dakota doing the same thing! I know Sierra did it not that long ago too, but I wasn't even on the bed at the time, I was getting ready for work and tried to warn her as I noticed she kept getting closer! Goofy dogs!

pitc9
12-12-2003, 02:17 PM
How funny! I hope she didn't get hurt!! I'm sure it scared her!

Buddy fell off the bed once in the middle of the night (Rick had fell asleep on the couch, that was the only reason Buddy was IN the bed) anyway... he fell off in the middle of the night and scared the heck out of me!!

Oh.... ya gotta love silly dogs!!!!

anna_66
12-12-2003, 02:25 PM
Oh, of course she's alright.....but soooo goofy:D But you gotta love those goofy dogs!

Cinder & Smoke
12-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Dont be 'barrassed, Roxy...
Next tyme it may be yur MOM fallin off! :p

In Our Howze,
we all take turns fallin off da BigBed. :rolleyes:

I sleep down by Dad'z FEETZ - get knocked offa BB iffin he
:eek: straitenz out hiz leggz.

Smoke sleepz beside Dad... he getz *tossed* offa side iffin
Dad curlz up stedda layin strait.

DAD fallz out :p bout az offin az we do...
He triez to *roll* an bumpz inta SmokeMutt;
then furgetz where he iz an rollz da udder way ~
Oopsie!
NO BB ober dere! PLOOP! :rolleyes: