PDA

View Full Version : Mystifying Misty

catmandu
12-12-2003, 08:33 AM
As most Pet Talkers know , I love Cats that have beautiful blends of colors. Well Misty certainly is a Marvellous example , with her Dark Gray , blending with softer Gray. Wonderful Cat Magnificent Misty COTD!

Bari_d
12-12-2003, 08:49 AM
Pretty girl, it is wonderful to meet you - glad you stole your Daddy's heart that fateful morning...another happy kitty report! Oh, and those "ghost mice" just might be Beauvarts www.cathappy.com/beauvarts.htm

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride
In loving memory of our Chauncey (1984-2003) http://www.cathappy.com/Chauncey.htm

Jax
12-12-2003, 10:22 AM
What a lovely little girl you are Misty! I love your pale gray fur and that sweet sweet expression. It sounds like you have found the most excellent forever home. Congrats to Miss Misty, Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Kona & Oreo's mom
12-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Misty, you are a beautiful and smart girl! It was nice to read how you picked out your dad and mom at the Humane Society.

My kitty Kona wants to know if you also have "ghost spiders." They are similar to ghost mice, but you have to jump up the walls and stare at the ceiling to catch them. She thinks they are great fun!

Congratulations, Misty, on being COTD! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Misty
How adorable you are! No wonder your new family fell in love with you! Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

blaurie2
12-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Misty, obviously with those beautiful green eyes:rolleyes: you could have any parents that you want, your dad must be special to you.

And how hilarious to read about your ghost mice, the beauvarts and ghost spiders!:D We have all three in my home, but I didn't know it until now, am so glad for that info!!!;)

Also, how wonderful for you and your parents, that someone was responsible enough to take you to the shelter to find your home!

Congratulations of your special day, hope you catch lots of ghost mice and your parents reward you with treats and hugs!:)

tatsxxx11
12-12-2003, 04:06 PM
Oh, Misty, what a beautiful furchild you are; everything your parents were hoping for and more...sweet, loving, affectionate and gorgeous!:) And to think that you were once homeless and alone! Well, those days are behind you now sweetheart and for all the days of your life, you will be loved and cherished for the beautiful and most deserving kitty you are! And Misty, why is it I get the feeling you're a "daddy's girl??";) Congratulations to you marvelous Misty, Cat of the Day!! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight and may you and your family enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together!:)

Edwina's Secretary
12-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Misty...what a beautiful coat you have! A marble gray (I have such a soft spot for grays!)

And those ghosts mice must be EVERYWHERE. My Eddie chases them too!

Edwina says...from one daddy's girl to another...CONGRATS on your Cat of the Day honors!

Dan Holder
12-13-2003, 06:05 AM
She's an unusual and beautiful kitty. Isn't that strange the way she could take one look and decide that was her new human. And how she knew they needed some ghost-mice rounded up.