PDA

View Full Version : Teddy's wife is due next week...

Tonya
12-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Teddy's wife is due to have her babies next week. I have very mixed feelings about it.

Most of me is upset that I've lost the battle. Everyone in the world (breeders, vets, groomer, etc...) have told Mike that Ted is so perfect and so awesome. Maybe it is because I'm not used to small dogs, but I don't feel he is so great. I feel like a bad mommy for saying it, but he has frustrated me so much. I have never had so many problems with dogs running away, marking, etc... until I got Ted.

Anyways, I'm getting off subject. The other half of me is very excited. I do love Ted to death. He's beautiful and he keeps me laughing (when I'm not screaming) everyday. I'm looking forward to seeing what his offspring will look like.

I'm so confused right now. The majority of me wants him neutered so bad. I'm secretly hoping that Ted's babies don't turn out all that great. It'll really help my battle with Mike. If any turn out Merle (he has Merle bloodlines), he'll never get neutered.

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 12:15 AM
I'd have mixed feelings as well. I hope that there aren't any merles...Maybe you can get him neutered. :)