PDA

View Full Version : my cats

manny doodle
12-11-2003, 10:37 PM
One of my cats, Amber, was so scared when i first got her. She would shake whenever i picked her up. She didn't even know how to purr:eek: Now i can not go anywhere without my little amber following me!!!:) Wheni pick her up she purrs like mad and makes "muffins" into my shoulders!! She really has improved! Another one of my cats only has one eye. We got her with Amber from an Addoption agency at Petsmart. when she was younger, she would sometimes run into things because she did'nt know where every thing was. Now she runs around like a wild monkey!!! My other cat is sooooo:eek: spoiled!! She eats her food on the kitchen counter. My mom waits on her hand and foot. if she meows, my mom does something for her, (ex-feed her Temptations). She is sooo spoiled. I hope to post some pic. of them as soon as i can figure out how to get my pic. onto the computer.:)

iloverat
12-11-2003, 10:53 PM
Sounds like your babies have personality plus!!!! I look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing more about your brood. :D

CatDad
12-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Welcome to PT.:)

You kitties sound great, and I look forward to seeing, and hear more aobut them.:)

PayItForward
12-12-2003, 02:27 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

We love photos of pets on this site, here is a tutorial our PT friend Phred wrote on how to post pictures on Pet Talk, please click on the following link http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=7406

jenluckenbach
12-12-2003, 04:11 AM
Welcome to Pet talk. Sounds like you have a wonderful fur family. Looking forward to hear more.

catcrazylady
12-12-2003, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the land of spoiled kitty slaves! Looking forward to more stories and pictures of you fur family!

catlover4ever
12-12-2003, 07:55 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I look forward to hearing more about your kitties and to see some pictures.

Felicia's Mom
12-12-2003, 10:17 AM
Welcome! I hope to see pictures of your cats.:)