PDA

View Full Version : My baby is getting spayed tomorrow!!

tikeyas_mom
12-11-2003, 10:09 PM
:eek: i am scared!!!... poor baby :eek:.. i hate when my pets have to go under the knife.

Karen
12-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Awwww, Baby will be fine, I am sure. And it's better getting it done and over with! Rub those velvet ears for me, and give her a big hug, okay?

tikeyas_mom
12-11-2003, 10:16 PM
ok :):).. i hate the dumb disolving stitches they sow the dogs up with after being spayed :(:( Baby is going to lick it, ugh, i am going to ask the vet for a cone to place on ger head.

Shelteez2
12-11-2003, 10:19 PM
Good luck, I'll be thinking of her.
You never know about the stiches though. Emily never touched hers.

tikeyas_mom
12-11-2003, 10:21 PM
thats good, Tikeya spend every moment that i wasnt watching her licking her stiches. :(:(..

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 12:09 AM
Awww, she'll be okay! Make sure they don't use that karotine (I think that's what it's called) stuff. I did some reading on it, and it's bad stuff. I think that might be what was used on Timber because she was very sick afterwards. But she never chewed at her stitches at all. She had the dissolving ones too, but not all of them dissolved so she had to get them removed.

tikeyas_mom
12-12-2003, 09:42 AM
gulp, i will ask about that stuff... :eek:.

My Peanuts
12-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Let us know how she is when you get home. I'll keep Tikeya in my prayers.

tikeyas_mom
12-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Tikeya is already spayed :), Baby *my great dane* is the one that is getting spayed :p.. she is also getting tattooed today, it is scary. i feel sorry for my lil *big ;)* puppy ;).

12-12-2003, 04:53 PM
i'm sure everything will go fine. the rottie in my pic will be getting spayed this coming friday. :) :( please keep us updated

tikeyas_mom
12-12-2003, 04:54 PM
i cant see the pic in yuor sig :(:(:(..

My Peanuts
12-12-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
Tikeya is already spayed :), Baby *my great dane* is the one that is getting spayed :p.. she is also getting tattooed today, it is scary. i feel sorry for my lil *big ;)* puppy ;).

I'm so sorry, I knew Tikeya was spayed already. :p I'll pray for Baby

KYS
12-12-2003, 05:29 PM
Sending lots of get well wishes to Baby.
I am sure she will be just fine.
Remember, Try to keep her quiet and don't let her lick her stitches.

tikeyas_mom
12-13-2003, 01:06 AM
baby is home now :). she is very safe and tired!. she has slept more then i have ever seen her sleep, she goes out for a pee for 5 min with tikeya, and comes right back in and goes on her special mat, she is such a good girl. she isnt even caring about her ouchy spot on her tummy, she cares more about her ear being touched *the tattoo*. .. she is such a good girl :)

binka_nugget
12-13-2003, 01:16 AM
yay! good girl baby!

tatsxxx11
12-13-2003, 07:56 AM
Glad to hear the patient did well and is home resting comfortably!:) Mind your Mommy, Baby and no licking that zipper!:)

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-14-2003, 01:25 AM
Aww, poor Baby, does the tattoo hurt her? Barkley has a tattoo that he's had practically all his life because Guide Dogs puts them on when they are just little pups.....they have so many lab pups they can't tell them apart except for numbers :p

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-14-2003, 01:46 AM
When Daisy got home from being spayed, she couldn't even walk ='( She yelped every step and sucked in her belly......it was so sad.....I started crying as i carfully carried her over to a big bed made of blankets that she slept on the whole day except to get up to painfully go potty once. :( Glad Baby's not like that!

PS. SOrry to get off subject, but, could somebody download this onto their computer and then yeah, tell me how to put it on my sig. :) Thanks.......

tikeyas_mom
12-14-2003, 02:44 AM
well baby was tired the first day she came home, she slept almost the whole day :) she went pee once with a lil trouble, the rest of the time she was fine :), the tattoo hurt her, she doesnt like her ears being touched.