PDA

View Full Version : 4 down, 3 to go...........

wolfsoul
12-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Only three puppies left. :( I know I shouldn't be sad. But they were so cute, darnit! Lol. Baby Diesel went first. My favourite puppy. I thought he'd go last because hes such a whiner. Then two people came and took Jagger and Kemo. I thought Sable would have gone first, but I guess not. She's still here with Autumn and Chewy.

I wasn't here when the lady took Baby Diesel, but she'll be coming back because my mom is lending her some crib parts to make a playpen. So hopefully she'll keep in touch. The next people that came took two puppies. I gave them PT's addy, my site, and my email.

Baby Diesel is the puppy in my sig...

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-11-2003, 08:00 PM
awww, Good luck in finding them all homes, are u sure your mom won't let you keep one? your gonna be sad when their all gone and nobody's left.......='( :(

wolfsoul
12-11-2003, 08:03 PM
No, I'm not allowed lol. I don't have enough money for another puppy.

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-11-2003, 08:06 PM
I'd take one but.......you know, same reasons as you and also, time. AND I'm gonna get a Guide Dog puppy next Easter, but, I love doing that because, all you do is teach them obedience and potty train them and take them to stores with you =) AND they pay vet bills! ALL of them! :)

tikeyas_mom
12-11-2003, 08:43 PM
aww jagger is gone, i wanted him lol. i hope they all went to good homes, so what was the final arrangement?? How much did each pup coast?

Amber
12-11-2003, 08:51 PM
Im sorry, but at least they went to good homes.

Dogz
12-11-2003, 09:48 PM
That's good that they are all going to good homes. I know you will miss them. I think I wanna see some more pictures of the pups you have left. They are just darling.

wolfsoul
12-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Only two left now. Some guy came and took Chewy. He says he'll definatly keep in contact and email me this week.

So there are only the two little girls left.

My mom sold them for 25, but two people have called to see if they can make reservations and they will pay an extra ten dollars, plus 15 for collateral.

tikeyas_mom
12-12-2003, 12:05 AM
thats good :)