PDA

View Full Version : WEIRD THING happened to me @ my campus library.. what do I do?

CountryWolf07
12-11-2003, 07:01 PM
I was at the campus library yesterday and I was online - talking to a bunch of people before I had my last final..... and I guess some guy walked by and saw my s/n and took it.. and he started talking to me on here on a different computer IN THE SAME library.. I swear.. I felt something weird.. like he was around.. I don't know?? Anyway his name is Cameron.. he was on a football scholarship.. but lost it.. because he tore his acl.. went to an all boys' school, St. Edwards (I know where that is) he graduated the same yr as me.. so he's 19 too.. 6'0", tan skinned, althetic, brown hair, brown eyes.. and well, he likes rap, hard rock (when he works out/lifting), and some of country.. he likes Diamond Rio.. Lonestar.. He thought that how I met Lonestar was some cool ****, lmao!

So, apparently, he got my s/n and thought I was cute and so he just started talking to me.. ohhh nice, so I thought.. you know what he said when he IM'd me? "Where have you been all my life?!" I cracked up in the library.. LOL..

Anyway.. I thought it was WEIRD!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-11-2003, 08:42 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol.... how cuteeee!

Kfamr
12-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Sounds pretty fruity to me. Uhh.... you were RIGHT there.

tikeyas_mom
12-11-2003, 08:47 PM
hahahaha i am laughing my butt off right now lol "where have you been all my life?" lmao!! what a cheezy one liner lmao

aly
12-11-2003, 09:35 PM
I understand him maybe being shy and not wanting to approach you in person. But after you guys talked on AIM for awhile, he should have come and introduced himself. If he didn't, thats just weird. Reaally weird.

What should you do? Run away. Run far, far away.

Keep on running!

Tonya
12-11-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Sounds pretty fruity to me. Uhh.... you were RIGHT there.

You'd wonder why I married Mike if you heard his first pickup line to me.

I think it is VERY cute that he did that. Go get him, Tiger!

CountryWolf07
12-12-2003, 12:50 AM
Tonya - what was his first pickup line? LOL

2kitties
12-12-2003, 09:10 AM
is he hot?
Go out with him, he sounds nice!

Tonya
12-12-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
Tonya - what was his first pickup line? LOL

We met online...I sent him a pic and he said "My friends and I think you look like a good piece of..."

Right then and there, I thought he was a total idiot. I wound up falling in love with his bluntness.

2kitties
12-12-2003, 09:26 AM
okay, I take back my post now. He sounds like a loser for saying that to you.

CountryWolf07
12-12-2003, 11:00 AM
OMG! Wow..

Well, I don't know what he looks like, but I'll ask if he has a pic.. hopefully he'll be online today. Ah well.. it's weird anyway, I never have had a guy hit on me! LOL

ramanth
12-12-2003, 12:56 PM
But above all, if he asks to meet you, make sure it's in a public place. :)

Best of luck!

Tonya
12-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
okay, I take back my post now. He sounds like a loser for saying that to you.

2kitties, that was my husband I was talking about! Lol. Mike has an odd sense of humor. When I first met him, I thought he was a loser, yet it intrigued me. If ya get to know him, he's actually an awesome guy.

Amber
12-12-2003, 03:44 PM
let me get this straight..He was in the library room with you while you were talking to him on chat?? Crazy!

CountryWolf07
12-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Right. It is CRAZY.

Originally posted by Amber
let me get this straight..He was in the library room with you while you were talking to him on chat?? Crazy!

Amber
12-12-2003, 05:14 PM
oh my gosh! Maybe he likes you??

trayi52
12-12-2003, 06:01 PM
CountryWolf07,

You be very careful, if he was in the same room with you, then why didn't he just deliver that old line from the stoneage, himself.

You have to be very careful, I seen your pics, and you are a very beautiful young girl. This is what I would tell my daughter too by the way.

You just try to take this verrrry slowly, and don't let him know everything about you right off. I am probably wrong, but you should be very cautious. I just don't understand why he could not come up to you there, unless he is just shy. Could be.

I don't know, I am not young anymore and you just do what you think.

Tonya, sounds like you really lucked up, seeing those pictures of Mike working around the house like he was doing. How far apart did you two live from each other? Sorry to be so nosy. When my oldest son comes home sometimes, he is 31 by the way, he stays in the chat rooms and talks to women, and some of them are really nice too. He got to be friends with a very nice girl from Canada. I talked to her alot myself on yahoo messenger.

But again be very careful. Okay?

Tray:)