PDA

View Full Version : DOg has a bad day...

halter91
12-11-2003, 03:06 PM
Poor thing...Give me 10 minutes alone with the owner. I'll teach him:mad: :mad:

http://www.nbc10.com/news/2699486/detail.html

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-11-2003, 03:21 PM
What did he do?? :eek: :rolleyes:

halter91
12-11-2003, 03:27 PM
Click on the link. He escaped Uethanization and he was put in a trash compacter because they thought he was dead. Thank God He's okay.

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-11-2003, 03:37 PM
Oh My GOD! Why were they putting her to sleep in the first place??????? She's a perfectly good dog! She's so beautiful!!!!!! That's so sad and and and just just RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:eek: :eek: :( :( :( :mad: :mad:

K9soul
12-11-2003, 03:56 PM
How horribly upsetting. I watched the news clip and was just in tears for this beautiful dog. I simply cannot fathom in any way the owner's action and I truly hope that she is placed in a loving home where she is cherished every moment.

Just horrified beyond words, to "kill" and throw an animal in the trash like that. Bless her sweet heart. :(

RobiLee
12-11-2003, 06:39 PM
This story just broke my heart. This is so upsetting. It makes me want to run out and get her and give her all the love she needs. I don't understand why the owner took her to the pound in the first place. I never understand why people get animals without thinking about all of the responsibilities that go along with it. As soon as things get a little bit rough for them they drop them off at the pound or on some deserted road. I'm at a loss for words now......

Robin :(

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-11-2003, 07:17 PM
I hope that owner isn't on petalk cause I just wanna @#$#@$#@ in the face!!!!! RRRRRR, Poor baby! Does anyone know WHY they put down perfectly good dogs?
When I become a Vet, I will refuse to do it.....I'll say no, and try to find a home for them.....or better yet, after all that they had been through, I'd probably take every one of them like that home! :( :( :( Just send that sucker of an owner over here so we can give him a good talking to!!! right PTers?

GoldenRetrLuver
12-11-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by *FlatCoatsRule*
Does anyone know WHY they put down perfectly good dogs?

Because, sadly, there are not enough good homes for all of them. :(

Poor baby. :( I'm happy that she will find a nice, loving home though.

lizbud
12-11-2003, 07:28 PM
"I took her off the animal control truck, she was visibly shaken," said Linda Blumig of Blumig Kennels. "But today was her best day so I'm allowing people to come and see her a little bit. I'm being very protective of her, so I felt that today was a good day because she was feeling better."

Visibly shaken ?, I would be a raving lunatic.:mad:

How can we ever expect an animal to understand & forgive what
was done to this poor dog. She was not only given away after
five years with someone, she was severely traumatized as well.:(

Did you notice in the story they said that this dog had no name?

God forgive us humans.:( :(

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-11-2003, 07:52 PM
God forgive us humans. :( :(

Seriously