PDA

View Full Version : Announcement regarding the PT Funny Faces Contest Round 2

luckies4me
12-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Thanks to everyone for being patient. I am going to try to get the second part of the conest up today but wanted to let everyone know that I am having MAJOR computer problems, as in the comp freezing every 5 minutes. There are some pics that were not uploaded to Imagestation so I need to upload those before I can post the contest. It takes me a long time to upload pics, and most of the time as soon as I am getting ready to submit the poll my comp freezes and I need to start all over. Last time, it took me about 30 tries before I could successfully get the contest up.

So please be patient just a little while longer and I will make sure to try to get it up shortly........but it all depends on my computer.

Logan
12-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Pictures are loading very slowly for me this morning, Cass, on any Pet Talk topic that contains pictures. Maybe by the time it all catches up, your computer problems will be over!! I hope so! :)

Kirsten
12-11-2003, 12:33 PM
That sounds annoying, I'm sorry about that! I remember the problems I had when I still had my websites on angelfire, it would have taken forever to upload some files.

Good luck with the contest and the upload of the pictures, and thanks for the information! :)

Kirsten