PDA

View Full Version : Finally My 15 cats on one page!

kimlovescats
12-11-2003, 02:25 AM
For those of you who want to see all of my cats with their names listed ... here you go! Keep in mind these are my "keeper" cats ... not the other foster/rescues I have right now! ;)

Enjoy!

http://www.kimscats.com/FamilyOfCats.html

Nomilynn
12-11-2003, 02:36 AM
AHHHHH SO adorable! That page is so full of cuteness I wanted to cry. Amber and Angel really tug at me, but they are ALL gorgeous!!!!! :D

Lerah021399
12-11-2003, 05:23 AM
Great Page!! I can always look at a page full of gorgeous kitties! I don't know why, but I've always loved your boy Tucker!

catcrazylady
12-11-2003, 06:04 AM
They are all just BEAUTIFUL!! I'm going back for a third time because I just can't get enough of each one!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

You said they were in order of adopton so that means Dallas came after Angel. Did you post about him? I just wondered if I missed it because I hadn't heard about him. He is a very handsome fellow!

neko1
12-11-2003, 06:13 AM
I really loved seeing all those cuties!:)

HayleyRosie
12-11-2003, 07:55 AM
Adorable!

Craftlady
12-11-2003, 07:58 AM
Great photos, thanks for sharing :)

sirrahbed
12-11-2003, 08:02 AM
Nice to see everyone ...but...has has Dallas come *since* Angel??? I am confused with CCL - I do not remember a Dallas - did I miss him?:confused: Is he a foster?

Twink
12-11-2003, 08:51 AM
What a great family!!!!

They're all adorable, of course, but I feel compelled to comment on the following:

1) Dexter and especially Dallas look a lot like my boy, so they are, of course, incredibly handsome! ;)

2) Angel is a complete snookums, but everyone knew that already! How is the little gal?

3) I love Harper! I love him (him?) I love him I love him! Such a face! Give him lots of love for me, 'cause I'd certainly do so if I had the chance! *smoochies for Harper*

CatDad
12-11-2003, 08:55 AM
Great Page and wonderful pictures. All of them are so cute.:)

It's a wonder that all of the cuteness does melt the page.;)

Give them all some love for me.:D

Russian Blue
12-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Great to see all your cats in one place! I love Amber, Dudley and of course Angel!!!

:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-11-2003, 10:39 AM
:eek: :eek: Oh my! Just look at Casper, Amber and Duncan!! They are sooo big now! I guess that happens to the best of 'em, but it's always a shock when you don't see them for awhile. ;) :D

They are all such pretty kitties - yes, even the boys. :D I just love Dexter and his little bent over ear - how much more adorable can you get? Oops, forgot about Angel when I asked that. Now she is adorable! And we certainly need an update and pics....when you get a chance that is.

I don't remember hearing about Dallas either - care to share his story? 'Course, all these posts that I'm asking about are probably here I just haven't gotten to them yet.

Thanks for the pics and please give each and everyone of them hugs and smoochies from me. :D

Soledad
12-11-2003, 11:28 AM
Kim!!! You are on my Pet Talk "members who make me cry with their cat cuteness" list. Your cats are breathtaking!!

So, um, should Harper ever need to be rehomed.....you can always call me.:D :D

Felicia's Mom
12-11-2003, 12:24 PM
All of them are so cute. I don't have a favorite

kimlovescats
12-11-2003, 12:26 PM
I was just checkin' to see how closely everyone paid attention! I knew Jen would catch it ... but she hasn't posted on this yet!!! Yep, I saw Dallas at Petsmart in a cage and couldn't resist him! He was so much like my Dexter and did the same thing ... stuck his incredibly big paw out to beg me for a home!!! ;)

I've been so busy taking care of all of my sick foster kittens, that I haven't really been in a "celebratory" mood to talk about Dallas!
Sorry!!!

trayi52
12-11-2003, 01:06 PM
I loved the picture of Angel, just too cute!! Thats the one I want!
They are all cute, but Angel is just got the cutest little face.

Thanks for sharing!

Tray:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
He was so much like my Dexter and did the same thing ... stuck his incredibly big paw out to beg me for a home!!! ;)

Awww....how could anyone resist him? He does look like Dexter's twin. I love those big hairy boys. :D

Steffi N
12-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Kim, thank you for posting this. Each of these kitties is so lucky to have a home with you. I had noticed Dallas but didn't ask about him because I knew how busy you were with the sick kitties. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Everybody should visit Basket Case (http://www.kimscats.com/BasketCase.html) to see some really cute pictures at Kim's site. Your cat(s) can be a “Basket Case”, too. :)

Miss Meow
12-11-2003, 03:45 PM
I was admiring your cats last night - beautiful!!!

Barbara
12-11-2003, 03:50 PM
I just showed the page to my husband and said: Dallas? After Angel?

I am happy to meet Duncan and Amber again. Amber was my favorite of that litter and she's a beauty.

All of your furkids are gorgeous:D

rg_girlca
12-11-2003, 04:10 PM
Awww Kim, all your kitties are so adorable, gorgeous, beautiful and real cute too. I love the way you snuck Dallas in there. I wouldn't be able to resist that fluffy paw either.
Hope we get to hear more about him and how he has adjusted to the others.
I can't get over how big Duncan Doodles has grown.
Have to go back and take a second look now.:D

Cincy'sMom
12-11-2003, 04:58 PM
Great pictures!! Everytime I thought I picked a favorite, I scrolled down to find another cutie!!!

carole
12-11-2003, 07:11 PM
Oh kim all your cats are simply adorable, but my hearts strings are being pulled by that little Angel once again, closely followed by Dudley, Casper and Emma, Amber and Bonnie, LOVELY, LOVELY, kitties each and every one of them, thanks for sharing them with us.:)

iloverat
12-11-2003, 10:34 PM
What a lovely crew you have!!!! They are ALL beautiful!!! Wish I could be in the midst of all that fuzzy cuteness. Really enjoyed seeing them. :)

jenluckenbach
12-12-2003, 04:49 AM
You are 100% correct Kim, I was just waiting to read through all the comments to say...............

"Dallas???????? Dallas???????? Who's Dallas??????"

He's a special cutie!!!!! As are the others, but I think Tucker has some competition in that little (OH NO, a moment of alziemer's...the OTHER black and white) :o how embarrasing Well, anyway, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE !!!

kimlovescats
12-12-2003, 07:09 AM
That would be Dudley ... the long-hair B&W! He's aka "cuddly Dudley" .... won't let you sit down one sec without him in your lap and basically ALL OVER you!!! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
That would be Dudley ... the long-hair B&W! He's aka "cuddly Dudley" .... won't let you sit down one sec without him in your lap and basically ALL OVER you!!! ;)

Awww...cuddly Dudley...not only a cutie pie, but a lover boy too. :D