PDA

View Full Version : My hammy babies opened their eyes today!!

luckies4me
12-10-2003, 01:21 PM
:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pde744a7a68586a3d66a1084b2fe5c565/fa559014.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p283d10af8d33ccf11e23754900deb950/fa559015.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p33ea7323e73898acf876cd061d12de16/fa559018.jpg

Aren't they so cute?!!! :D The male is a big time squeeker. He squeeks at everything lol, and gets really mad when someone tries to take away his food. :p I am so happy they finally have their eyes open. Whoo hoo!

See Cookiebaker, they have been with mom this whole time and they are still alive. ;)

Logan
12-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Oh, Cass, they are darling!!! I missed, somehow, that the third one is gone, but I am glad you have two healthy babies left!!! :)

luckies4me
12-10-2003, 02:36 PM
I actually had him euthanized. His brother was attacking him, obviously he was sick, and the others would not let him nurse. He was much smaller than these two, so I made the decision to let him go, instead of prolonging his death. I am lucky these two are alive, with how sick the mother was. She still has a little bit of the sickness, so I am hoping after the babies are weaned they will not show any signs.

These two are very strong, and have attitudes big time lol. Especially the little boy. :p He chases his mom around and steels her food. :rolleyes:

slick
12-10-2003, 02:53 PM
Oh Cass, they are sooo sweet!!! Can never get enough of hammie pictures....:D

tatsxxx11
12-10-2003, 03:05 PM
Awww, Cass!!! They're precious! I'm so sorry about the one little fella:( But these two sound like they're strong and healthy and already strutting their stuff!:D Prayers for their continued good health!

Cookiebaker
12-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
See Cookiebaker, they have been with mom this whole time and they are still alive. ;)

Awww!! They are ADORABLE!!

See, the pictures tell the truth, and we really see who won that argument. ;) :D

Lemme tell you, if you lived closer, I'd adopt one of them in a heartbeat!! Makes me homesick to have a little hammie running around in a ball under my feet!! :)

tikeyas_mom
12-10-2003, 09:12 PM
very cute

Kfamr
12-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Awwww Cass! Look how beautiful they are!

I love their little white patches. :) :) More pictures!!!!!

popcornbird
12-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Oh they're ADORABLE! CUTE CUTE CUTE babies!

Nibbles
12-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Awhhh Bress deir wittle hearts! They are soooo Cute!:D

luckies4me
12-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Aww thanks guy's. I have yet to hold them today as I just barely woke up................long night and lets just say, apple cider and two Cosmopolitans, along with chicken, fish, veggies, chocolate cake and capuccino (sp?) do NOT mix lol. :p

As soon as my stomach settles I will take them out, as I need to clean their cage today and take some more pics. :)

Cookiebaker, these babies are so tame lol. They clean their faces when I hold them, and they are just really really sweet babies. I am still deciding who I want to keep, if I keep any. I really like the boy, just because of his go get'em attitude. :D

luckies4me
12-11-2003, 11:53 AM
hehe i have one hand right now lol. i am holding them as i type. this boy is constantly making noise, :p i am about to make them some brad and milk and will take pics after i am done. :D

this boy is a bigtime squeeler..........everything is worth talking about, he he. :p

trayi52
12-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Cass, they are so cute! Makes me want one too, I am so glad to hear they are so tame.

Well we all got to see these guys grow up, and I have loved all the Pictures you have shared with us.

I just would not be able to resist keeping them, I am selfish and greedy, LOL, I would want to keep them.

I really loved this picture of them:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p33ea7323e73898acf876cd061d12de16/fa559018.jpg

Is the mom going to be okay? Well as I typed that, Grover just had a very funny accident, she jumped up on the desk and got to the top part of the desk, and fell off behind the desk, she looked so silly, grasping at the slick edges trying to stay and not fall off, which she ended up falling off behind on top of all the wires,she is very red faced about that and has run and hid, SILLY, SILLY CAT! As I was saying before the goofball fell off the desk, will the mom get well? I don't know too much about what kind of illnesses these guys get.

You keep the pics coming, I have enjoyed all the progress reports on them. :)

Tray

shais_mom
12-13-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Aww thanks guy's. I have yet to hold them today as I just barely woke up................long night and lets just say, apple cider and two Cosmopolitans, along with chicken, fish, veggies, chocolate cake and capuccino (sp?) do NOT mix lol. :p

:D

hope your feeling better and all I have to say is YUCK that just doesn't sound like it goes together!!!
Those hammies are adorable!!
So glad they are doing well, as we knew they would!

luckies4me
12-13-2003, 10:28 PM
LoL, ya it was a bad night. :p But yes I am feeling much better.

I just got done feeding the hammies. They are so big already, huge fluffballs. Tomorrow I will take some more pics. I have just been so busy with the holidays and my new ratty babies. :D AND, taking care of PIP, as SQUEEK injured him pretty badly so I have been nursing him the past few days. So they are now seperated permanately for now on!

Kfamr
12-14-2003, 02:59 AM
Sooooooooo cute. Need more pics! :D