PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Rocky!

G.P.girl
12-10-2003, 08:56 AM
you are just too cute! your owner is very lucky to have you. congratuations on being Pet Of The Day!:D :cool:

Jax
12-10-2003, 09:58 AM
You are so cute little Rocky - I love your pretty fur! Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Rocky, Biggin and Joe...what a big, beautiful family of critters!:D You're one sweet, handsome little wheeker boy, Rocky! Wow, my piggies Moon and Rosie are SO envious; you have your very own special garden named after you..."Rocky's Corner" filled all those extra yummy treats!:) Now that's piggie heaven!:D I know your proud and loving person thinks just as I do; that guinea pigs are among the gentlest, sweetest most loving creatures ever to bless this earth. You're so lucky to have such a wonderful forever home Rocky!:) I wish you many, many more happy, popcorning, wheek filled years with your loving family! Hugs and kisses and wheeks to today's VERY beautiful Pet of the Day honoree from Sandra, Moon and Rosie!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-10-2003, 12:12 PM
Rocky
How adorable you are! I really enjoyed meeting you today and reading about you. Your own corner in the garden? How special! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.:D

Logan
12-10-2003, 12:14 PM
I wish I could watch you, Rocky, in your own "corner" of the garden!!!! :) What a special boy you are!!!!

I congratulate you, precious Rocky, on being a very special Pet of the Day!!! :D

luckies4me
12-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Rocky, you are a real looker! I used to own guinea pigs and let me tell you, they were fantastic little critters. Their squeeks, and their intelligence, their adorable face, cute little ears...............YOU have all of that and more. Your parent must love you so with your own special garden. WOW, you are really taken care of. I enjoyed reading about your very much. Kisses to you from Cass, and the animals here at Bengal's and Buddies. :D

catland
12-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Congratuations Rocky, on being our POTD. You sound like you have wonderful people and pets to play with.

:D

Aspen and Misty
12-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Sweet Rockey! Your pictures just took my breath away! What an adorable Guinie Pig you are!

Ashley

micki76
12-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Rocky, Chester says you look like his long lost brother. I told him you're a guinea pig and he's a dog, but I think he still thinks he's right. :D Congrats on your day of honor!

*tickles Rocky on his tickly side* :D

aly
12-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Rocky, you are one beautiful piggie! Congrats on your very special day. You certainly deserve it!

andrea_NMAggie
12-10-2003, 05:10 PM
what a cute little guy! when i was a young girl i had a guinnea pig that looked just like you! congratulations on making pet of the day!

captain
12-10-2003, 05:44 PM
What a cutie-pie :eek:

Wishing you lots of yummy treats on your special day!!!

popcornbird
12-10-2003, 10:08 PM
What a cutie! Congrats on being chosen as POTD! You most certainly deserve it!

CathyBogart
12-11-2003, 01:50 AM
Congrats to a gorgeous guinea piggie!

AvaJoy
12-15-2003, 09:32 PM
You are one adorable wheeker, Rocky! Hope you get tickles so you will jump like a bunny since you enjoy that so much . . . anything to please your human, right?! How special you are, and hope your day in the limelight was a treat-filled one, spent in your garden!:)