PDA

View Full Version : Our Bandit RIP

bardolino
12-10-2003, 05:56 AM
I found a cute picture of Bandit taken around halloween 2002. He was a good dog who loved everyone. We miss him and his antics.

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-10-2003, 06:11 AM
Very cute picture. He looks adorable in his superman outfit.
Thank you for sharing his pic with us. I know how much you must miss him.

Sudilar
12-10-2003, 11:18 AM
Oh what a handsome dog he was! How adorable in his Superman outfit. The picture made me smile. Hugs to you on your great loss. He looks like he had a lot of personality. My heart goes out to you.

dukedogsmom
12-10-2003, 11:19 AM
I know how special dogs are and know you will miss him a lot. They bring so much into our lives. That's a cute pic. Hope you have lots of happy memories of him. Them and pics will help a lot.

wolfsoul
12-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Awww what a cute little guy! :) More pics please!

Logan
12-10-2003, 11:41 AM
He was adorable!!! I have a soft spot for those Boston Terriers as my mother is a great lover of the breed. My "brother" is Mr. Darcy, who is about 3 years old now and I love to see him when I visit them!!! :)

My Peanuts
12-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Bandit is absolutely adorable! I know he must have been really loved.

slick
12-10-2003, 02:13 PM
Hi bardolino: I don't remember welcoming you to Pet Talk so I'd just like to say

WELCOME!!!

Bandit is adorable. Can you tell us more about him?? Oh yes, and more pictures please.:)

tatsxxx11
12-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Little Bandit was certainly one very handsome, very sweet, very loved, super little dog! His picture is precious!:) I know how your heart aches for him and everyone here understands the depth of your loss:( Please tell us more about him and share more pictures! We'd love to hear all about him and you! Welcome to Pet Talk, Bardolino:) Bandit, say hi to my Jingles and wait patiently for your family there at the Rainbow Bridge:)

bardolino
12-10-2003, 08:45 PM
We picked Bandit up from a breeder in West Virginia. We thought the drive would have been maybe 3 hours max to get there. It took 4 hours at least. He was the tiniest little guy. We raised him in our first single family home where he had a bichon frise neighbor. They loved to play together in the fall leaves.

Soon we out grew that house and moved up the road into more land and larger house which Bandit loved. Lots of room to run and play. He especially like to see the deer in our yard. It was funny watching him bark at the wall with no window but he knew the deer was there.

Bandit always stayed close with us. He loved to fetch balls and his kong. We live up on a hill so I thought I could tire him out by throwing the ball down the hill so he would have to expend some energy to get back to me but he never got tired. Every one thought he was a blast.

I will have to find some more digital and photos to scan in of him when he was playing. We have a good one of him outside while we were flying a kite.

amoore
12-11-2003, 08:25 AM
I love your little Bandit. I am very sorry that you lost him. He looked like a very sweet dog.

I can't wait to see more of your pictures!