PDA

View Full Version : Alexander

Killearn Kitties
12-10-2003, 03:15 AM
What a pleasure it was to meet you this morning Alexander. We can see that you are a well-loved kitty boy and how kind of you to help out by making sure that your Mum doesn't sleep in. She is very very lucky to have you in her life. Our Meowmie wishes she could come out there and scoop you up in her arms too. :D

Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweet boy. Make sure you get extra cuddles and treats today!

Barbara
12-10-2003, 06:40 AM
Alexander,
everyone can see that you are a very special kitty for your meowmie and she is a very special meowmie for you.

We have cats here at PT like Abner and Trevor that could be your brothers - so we have a very soft spot for gorgeous orangies like you.

Tell your meowmie you are COTD when she comes home from work and you will get some extra treats and cuddles:D

lynnestankard
12-10-2003, 08:20 AM
Alexander - what a gogreous furboy you are. I'd love to give you a cuddle anytime you want!!
Congratulations on being chosen for our Cat of the Day - I wish you a day of many Meowmie hugs and treats!! xx

Lynne

Bari_d
12-10-2003, 08:26 AM
Good morning, Alexander - what a pleasure to meet you! You are, of course, spoiled - all cats should be spoiled! And you obviously take good care of your meowmie too! What a furry friend you are! Catgratulations, handsome Alexander - a special Cat of the Day!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride
In loving memory of our Chauncey (1984-2003) http://www.cathappy.com/Chauncey.htm

catmandu
12-10-2003, 09:21 AM
My Gooness , Alexander ,you would fit right in with my Mature Orangies Michael and Roscoe. You are all fine Gentle Cats, and would make a fine Trio. All the best to Awesome Alexander COTD!:D :p :cool: ;)

Jax
12-10-2003, 09:56 AM
Now that is one gorgeous red boy! You are so handsome little man - I would love to find you waiting for me too! Congrats for being Our Cuuuuute Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

greendoor678
12-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Dear Alexander,
you are indeed a very special boy!
I'm sure Santa will bring you a very nice surprise this season!

RedHedd
12-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Alexander! Catgratulations on being our gorgeous ORANGIE COTD this beautiful Wednesday AND you're from ORANGE County! Sounds like you've got your meowmie wrapped around your wonderful paws! Enjoy your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-10-2003, 12:07 PM
Alexander
What a handsome boy you are for sure! I think you and your mawmee are both lucky to have each other. Ask her is she would give you a little kiss on your sweet head from me, please? Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

tatsxxx11
12-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Dear Alexander. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write us all today and share with us the very special love story that is Alexander and Mommy. You are so very lucky to have such a devoted, caring and loving Mommy and she is just as blessed to have such a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend. I know those hours when she is gone are tough ones for you But how sweet those "welcome homes" must be:) I can't imagine anything finer than being greeted by sweet Alexander at the end of a long day! Congratulations to you Alexander, our precious, most deserving Cat of the Day....(make that lifetime!:) Love and hugs and purrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver! I hope you and your Mommy have a very special day celebrating your "top cat" honors!

kathy
12-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Alexander, you're a great writer and such a loveboy! You remind me of my 3 orange tabs who are soo loving too. Your mom sounds great too and I think you're a very lucky boy to have her and I know you bring out the best in her.

Dan Holder
12-10-2003, 05:08 PM
Now there's a kitty and a human that were meant to be together. Did Alexander find his home as a kitten, or did he have to wait until later in life to find his proper place?

Steffi N
12-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Alexander, it is so sweet to read about how much love you and your mommy share.
How would she ever get along without you to wake her up in the morning and to greet her when she comes home from work. Congratulations on being our handsome orange Cat of the Day. I hope you and your mommy have many more happy years together. :)

AvaJoy
12-10-2003, 07:09 PM
Wow . . . so much mutual adoration between you and your Meowmie . . . utter bliss to read your story!:)

Congrats on being honoured as COTD, and thank you for sharing your love with us, Alexander.

Felicia's Mom
12-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Congrats on being COTD, Alexander.
Make sure you get your meowmie up so she can go to work. She needs money to buy your cat food.:)

LMigliore
12-10-2003, 10:01 PM
Alexander's not a spoiled rotten little boy! He's a cat, and it's humanly impossible to spoil a cat. We just try to give them what they deserve.

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Hi gorgeous Alexander. :)I have a real soft spot for orangies. You sure have a great loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D

iloverat
12-10-2003, 11:03 PM
Alexander, you and your sweet mommy make a truly delightful duo. :) I am so thankful that you found each other and enjoy such a loving life. I wish you many, many more years of happy, healthy togetherness. You're such a little love, Alexander. Congratulations on being COTD!!!!!! :D

CatDad
12-11-2003, 12:21 AM
Ahh, Alexander.:)

You are one beautiful boy and are obviously so loved.:)

Congratulations on being COTD.:)

kohala
12-11-2003, 02:23 AM
Great friend, great pillow, great looking, great loving, great cat! I think maybe YOU spoil your meowmie, now, doncha? :D
Catgratulations to you both on you mutually special day!!!