PDA

View Full Version : Phil the pig UPDATE.

Kfamr
12-09-2003, 05:12 PM
Some of you read the thread about the school's pig that was beaten.

Well, they found out who did it. Two boys, one 15 and one 16. The 15 year old goes to our school, both are in juvenial detention. I really don't know all of the details, again, because I just caught it on the news.

They found out because the kid was BRAGGING to classmates. :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm not sure if anyone got the reward or not.

They said they did because they were bored. :mad: :mad: :( :( :mad: :mad:

I wish we could beat these kids with hoes and cinder blocks. :mad:

Phil is recovering and is 'home' back at our school. He came 'home' yesterday. I'll try and find a newer article on it for you all. :)

aly
12-09-2003, 05:15 PM
Poor Phil :( I was disgusted when I read your earlier thread about this. I am so glad he survived.

So who threw up? One of the boys?

Kfamr
12-09-2003, 05:19 PM
I have no idea. I hopw to find more answers/information in the paper or school announcements tomorrow. If they do talk about it on the announcements, i'll take notes.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-09-2003, 06:01 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Bragging about something as horrible as that?! :( I wish they got something much worse than detention. :mad: Poor Phil. :(

slick
12-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Sorry, but this is just a curiosity question. Why was Phil returned to the school??? Couldn't it happen again???? Is there a rescue group that could take him until his full recovery??? I know you said the culprit is in juvenial detention but maybe he has "buddies" that can finish the job. I really hate to think of it, but it's a possibility.

Kfamr
12-09-2003, 06:42 PM
I'm really not the one to ask, as I have no idea.

G.P.girl
12-10-2003, 09:05 AM
poor phil. i guess i missed your other thread, i dont remember reading it. do you know what it was called?

CathyBogart
12-10-2003, 10:24 AM
The other thread was "Animal abuse taking place IN MY SCHOOL!" If I remember correctly.

Poor Phil, I'm so glad he's recovering. I'm also glad those boys were caught. :mad: How DARE they do that to an innocent pic out of BOREDOM? (Or any reason) Poor piggie...

Kfamr
12-10-2003, 10:34 AM
Here's a story & video...Story (http://channel10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=6005)

I didn't go to school today ( I'm sick. I have been, but I got no sleep last night from coughing) so i'm not sure if they said anything on the announcments or not.

ramanth
12-10-2003, 11:49 AM
Sorry you're not feeling well KayAnn. But I'm very happy that Phil is recovering and that they caught the @#$&* 's that did it.

bluekat
12-10-2003, 05:19 PM
I'm so glad they caught ******* ******* who did this!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: But they did it out of BOREDOM?:mad: :( :mad: omg, and they were even bragging about it? Yes, I agree, they should get more than just detention.

Kfamr
12-10-2003, 05:21 PM
They released the kid's names.... I have no idea who either of them were, and i'm glad I didn't. :mad:

trayi52
12-12-2003, 08:04 PM
First off, take care of that cough Kay.

Second, I am very glad they got the boys for beating poor Phil. I think they need a lot more than just juvenial detention, unless it is something like being in jail.

Maybe Phil will be safe, hopefully.

Tray