PDA

View Full Version : This made me sad

Uabassoon
12-09-2003, 10:53 AM
I went to go play pool with my friends and next door there was a pet store, painted on the outside of the window it said that they sold puppies. Then I went in and played pool and sort of forgot about the horrible pet store next door. Then when I was leaving I looked at the door of the pet store and it had a sign that said "puppies wanted, guaranteed good homes, ask employee for details" I was so upset when I saw that, it's telling people it's ok to breed their dogs because they will take their puppies. And how can they guarntee good homes, I'm sure they will just sell to anyone who wants to purchase them. It's the holiday season so a lot of people are going to be buying these dogs for their kids then getting rid of them once they are "cute and little" anymore :(

Logan
12-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Oh, Laura. I get sad, thinking about that too. :( I have no idea what you could/should do about it, but I wanted you to know that my heart is with you.

Uabassoon
12-09-2003, 12:20 PM
I know, I get the feeling there really isn't much I can do since they aren't doing anything illegal.