PDA

View Full Version : orangie maybe??

sirrahbed
12-09-2003, 10:41 AM
well I hope I am not boring anyone to tears, but I have found another orangie to visit today! This one is about an hour away and is the last of a batch belonging to a girl who moved and supposedly could not take her cats with her. This one has been hard to place because he is adult and plump. The shelter says he is friendly and sweet and very affectionate. His name is Dyllan, 1 1/2 years old - a domestic long hair.

Dyllan
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p5a9c4aa5aa13559c4519705d25112477/fa580ff2.jpg

I am feeling guilty though - what if my kittens get upset with me? I don't know why I always want more cats but I do. Maybe they will resent the new cat and think I don't love them? Silly I guess. Well, we will see - I think I will know if Dyllan is the right cat when I meet him!

Uabassoon
12-09-2003, 10:44 AM
Dyllan is such a cutie! I hope you are able to bring him into your home, he's such a handsome boy.

Lallypop11
12-09-2003, 11:00 AM
It's worth a try to give such a sweet baby a chance at a wonderful life. Good luck to you! :D

catlover4ever
12-09-2003, 11:25 AM
What a handsome fella, I wish you the best of luck with finding a new orangie.

Prairie Purrs
12-09-2003, 11:43 AM
What a handsome guy! And it sounds like he'd be perfect for your household--just drop an "l" from Dyllan and add "Thomas" on the end! :D

aly
12-09-2003, 11:52 AM
Chances are your cats will not be too happy with Dyllan at first, BUT I am sure they will all adjust. And they definately will never think their mommy doesn't love them.

Cats just need to put up a fuss now and then to look cool :cool:

sirrahbed
12-09-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by CatsinDenver
What a handsome guy! And it sounds like he'd be perfect for your household--just drop an "l" from Dyllan and add "Thomas" on the end! :D

oh YES! I did not think of that! I was trying to think of another American poet, but no reason not to add a welsh one! Dylan!!

lynnestankard
12-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Debbie - he's one gorgeous fur-ball boy - I hope he worms himself into your affection :D

Lynne

Cataholic
12-09-2003, 02:38 PM
What a cutie! I am sure, in time, your kitties will adjust.

amoore
12-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Dyllan is beautiful! I hope you can get him .:)

jenluckenbach
12-09-2003, 04:10 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear what you think of him when you meet. :D

PayItForward
12-09-2003, 04:22 PM
When do you meet him ?!?Say soon and we need photos.

How dare they say he is plump...He is just well rounded. :D

PS. Is he another already declawed kitty ? Or are going to try introducing a clawed monster (joking) to your angels :D

CatDad
12-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Dyllan is a real great looking guy. Even if he is 'well rounded' as PayItForward would like us to call him.;)

I am looking forward to hear how it goes.

No, you are not boring us about you search for a new kitty. I love to hear about the search.:)

Also, as with any first kitty meeting you will probably get some hisses and growls, but I am sure that it will be fine.:)

trayi52
12-09-2003, 10:54 PM
Well heres how it went, he is now living in your daughters old room. LOL, you found out you had a floor, for real you found out there was actually a floor, even your daughter did not believe it.;)
Aren't I being funny? (in the head) Congradulations on your new addition.

By the way it is working out really great for you. :D ;)

On the serious side, I am glad you decided to take Dylan home with you. Sounds like you are a great meowmie.

Tray:)