PDA

View Full Version : Bubba

Vio&Juni
12-09-2003, 05:25 AM
Isn't Bubba one handsome hunk of a cat?

Bubba, I bet you have girl kitties lined up in front of your house for kisses ;)

Bari_d
12-09-2003, 08:08 AM
Vio is right - you are really special. We know all about Tuxedo kitties having wonderful purrrrrsonalities! It is such a pleasure to meet you this morning, Bubba! You're obviously the head of your pride and well loved by your purrsons. Catgratulations on being a very, very impressive Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

In loving memory of our Chauncey (1984-2003) www/cathappy.com/Chauncey.htm

Barbara
12-09-2003, 08:50 AM
You say hello to all the foster kitties who come to your humans and now you are greeting us here at Pet Talk;)

We are pleased to meet such a handsome tuxedo boy who appreciates his furrever home:)

Have a nice day being our special kitty.

Kona & Oreo's mom
12-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Bubba, what a cute boy you are! It was nice to read your story of how you found your family and to learn about your lovable personality. I see that now that you live inside the house, you have to hunt a different kind of mouse--did you catch that mouse in your picture? :)

Congratulations, dear Bubba!

catmandu
12-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Now that is a Great , Big Ton of Fun Cat. He looks quite a bit like JJJ3 and Eddie , of Chicago , now I think that is one Funster , BUBBA , COTD!

Jax
12-09-2003, 09:40 AM
Bubba you are one big ole handsome boy!!! Your tuxedo fur and brilliant eyes are simply gorgeous. How nice that you help your mom with the strays she finds home for - you are the ambassador of cats! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-09-2003, 10:12 AM
Handsome Bubba, you are one hunky Tuxy boy who is definitely comfortable in his own fur!:D Talk about laid back! Nothing and no one phases you; not even the occasional kitty guest! Cudos to you for being so generous and hospitable, welcoming into your home with open paws all of those other kitties in need:) A handsome and confident Tuxy boy with personality to spare and a heart of gold...what a perfect choice for our Cat of the Day honors! How proud your family must be of their precious furkid!:) Congratulations, love and purrrs to you beautiful Bubba from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart!

karlyb
12-09-2003, 10:57 AM
Hello big, beautiful Bubba! You are an especially handsome tuxedo kitty. I think you are so grateful to be in a loving home that you spread that love to all the other kitties who are there, whether permanant or temporary residents. I hope you enjoy your special honor as COTD.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Bubba
What a handsome boy you are! I see from your picture you are an expert at catching those evil computer mice too! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Prairie Purrs
12-09-2003, 01:11 PM
Bubba, you're a fine looking guy! You sound a lot like my Hagrid--a big loveable tuxie with a non-stop purr! Happy COTD to you! :D

Dan Holder
12-09-2003, 01:57 PM
That's a very contented looking kitty. He should be. He's got a lovng human, lots of company, it's winter in Maryland and he's inside. Good luck luck, big fella'.

lynnestankard
12-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Bubba what a beautiful big furboy you are for sure.
You've made me very happy that your our Cat of the Day.

Wishing you a day of treats and cuddles. xxx

Lynne

kohala
12-09-2003, 08:31 PM
Tuxies Rule!!! (That's from Grasshopper ;) )
What a fine cat you are - hope you have a wonderful day!!

LMigliore
12-09-2003, 09:31 PM
Now all you need is a sign on the door- "This house protected by Bubba"

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2003, 10:42 PM
Bubba, you sure are a very handsome tuxie cat. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D