PDA

View Full Version : What an angel!!! ** CUTENESS OVERLOAD! **

Samantha Puppy
12-08-2003, 09:47 PM
So my mom is making this huge deal out of this Christmas being my last one "at home" with them since next year will be my first Christmas married. She even got my brother and dad into it for the first time I can't even remember how long. We had Bing singing Christmas carols in the background, candles burning, really nice atmosphere as we all helped to decorate the house and tree.

Samantha had her pretty jingle collar on and was being an absolute angel! At the end of the night, she ventured over to the fully decorated tree to check things out. While she was there, I said "Samantha, SIT." And she did!! Thank the Lord I had my camera on hand. I told her to stay and she did. And that precious mutt of mine let me take the following shot:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc29b3127cce83f305312fbc0000001610

I think I just may use it for our Christmas cards next year!! I'll have to see what I can do about the crazy eyes, but isn't that a great picture? I'm SO psyched she let me take it!! It sounds dorky, but I'm just so thrilled. I know she doesn't know how happy she made me, but she really really did. Everyone, look at my baby Christmas angel puppy!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheshirekatt
12-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Awwwwwwwww!

How cute! :D

Let me know what you find out about the 'crazy eyes'. My pictures always do that, too.

Kfamr
12-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Adorable picture!

P.S. I'll see if I can fix the 'crazy eyes' for you -- i'm posting pictures right now and I have two PT windows open. :p

Samantha Puppy
12-09-2003, 08:01 AM
Thanks, Kfamr. I'd appreciate that.

dukedogsmom
12-09-2003, 08:11 AM
How cute! That is a great pic and you're not dorky! I love it. Glad you had a good time.

K9soul
12-09-2003, 11:07 AM
It's wonderful. She looks so sweet and pretty sitting there with her holiday collar by the tree. Very nice photo! :)

tatsxxx11
12-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Samantha, you made your Mommy VERY, VERY happy; and proud!:D:D:D And I have to agree with her, you look absolutely precious! What a great pic! I hope you do use it for your cards next year. And I wish for you a very happy last Xmas at home with your family! But I think next year will be even more special with one more member added to the group!:)

primabella
12-09-2003, 02:31 PM
Love that pic! :D Good girl Samantha. :)

Kfamr
12-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Here... I brightened, sharpened and darkened some spots -- as well as fixed her eyes. I'm not sure how close they look to 'normal' but oh eh! :p

tikeyas_mom
12-09-2003, 03:36 PM
that is a great pic!!! we dont even have our tree yet lol.

wolfsoul
12-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Aww, great pose! :D So cute!

RobiLee
12-09-2003, 05:09 PM
Love the Pic! Samantha is sitting there so pretty and proud. Its like she is saying "We worked hard making this tree all pretty"...lol

Merry Christmas, Samantha!!

Robin :)

Samantha Puppy
12-09-2003, 06:27 PM
Wow, kfamr! Great job!! Looks pretty darn accurate to me. Thank you!

Do you think it'd be possible for me to e-mail you the full sized picture for you to fix so that I can upload it to Shutterfly and get better resolution? If not, I understand - it just looks so good, I thought I'd give it a shot and see if you'd be willing to do it again. :) No pressure though!

anna_66
12-09-2003, 06:37 PM
That's a great picture of her!