PDA

View Full Version : Rizzo Claus came!!!

Twink
12-08-2003, 04:40 PM
Today was the first day we left Rizzo alone with the Christmas tree. I was very worried I'd come home to find it horizontal. Instead, I found this! He usually leaves "his" seal by the front door. I guess he gets the whole Christmas tree thing! What a smarty, eh?

:)

Item: check out the size comparison. Can you believe he lugs that thing down a spiral staircase twice a day?

CatDad
12-08-2003, 08:04 PM
That is such a great pic. I bet he is bringing it for Santa, in hopes of treats.:D

I can believe the size, and that he is able to drag it. Joey will drag towels that are at least twice her length around the house.

Thanks for the picture.:)

catcrazylady
12-08-2003, 08:41 PM
OOOOOHHHHHHH! How sweet! He put it under the tree! He has the Christmas spirit!!
I love the stories about Rizzo and his seal. That is adorable! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-08-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by CatDad
That is such a great pic. I bet he is bringing it for Santa, in hopes of treats.:D

I agree, instead of cookies and milk, he wants to leave his seal for Santa. :D

And I too can believe the size. I used to have slippers that looked like big elephant feet. Every morning before I left for work I put that slipper in my bedroom and every night when I came home it was in the middle of the living room. Then every night before I went to be it was back in my bedroom (because I took them off before going to bed) and every morning I woke up and it was back in the middle of the living room. :rolleyes: :D Tubby loved those slippers, and I don't know what ever happened to them. Somehow they must have got "lost in the move." Poor Tubby, he's never been the same since. ;) :D

Thanks for the pic! :D

iloverat
12-09-2003, 12:55 AM
That is so incredibly sweet! I would LOVE to see Rizzo dragging his seal around. Nothing makes me smile bigger than seeing any pet with their "babies". :D :D :D

sqwelch
12-09-2003, 07:58 AM
So sweet that he carries his seal around, its just like a kid with a comfort blanket !!!

catmandu
12-09-2003, 09:35 AM
If Rizzo , is like my Cats , then hehas visions of Deli Turkey , and Whiskas Temptations in his head.And Bags of Nutro , Science Diet and Iams , Royal Canin.And Cat Nip Mice.

Lallypop11
12-09-2003, 10:06 AM
LOL! That is so funny! I remember your talking about how he always leaves the seal by the door but you never see him do it, I was wondering what the seal looked like, thanks for sharing, he is TOO funny, haha. :D

Uabassoon
12-09-2003, 10:21 AM
Too cute! That seal is huge compared to Rizzo. It's good to see a kitty in the Christmas spirit :)

Russian Blue
12-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
How sweet! He put it under the tree! He has the Christmas spirit!!
I love the stories about Rizzo and his seal. That is adorable!

Awwww........

:D

Edwina's Secretary
12-09-2003, 11:34 AM
I think he wants to share the beauty of the Christmas tree with hs good friend Seal! So sweet!