PDA

View Full Version : Jake! Superkitty

tatsxxx11
12-11-2000, 03:43 PM
Yeah Jake! You may still be a youngster, but after having been selected "Cat of the Day," you prove how "big" you are!! Handsome, loving and sweet. What a special boy you are. Your little purple tag complements your fur so beautifully I might add! You are not alone in sleeping in your "Superman" pose. My Mr. B loves to play superkitty by sleeping in that same pose. You're a real cutie and I congratulate you on your special day Jake!!!!

Tebaldi
12-11-2000, 07:37 PM
Dear Jake

You certainly are a beautiful & deserving cat of the day. You are very generous to allow kids to pick you up: my Tebaldi is never comfortable about being picked up but prefers to sit or lie beside or near me. You have a lovely home with your own courtyard to patrol. What a lucky & special Cat of the Day you are - congratulations!

4 feline house
12-15-2000, 06:34 AM
"The Superman" pose! What a cute way of expressing that way some cats lay. I had a kitty that was sired by a neighborhood cat that belonged to a friend/neighbor of mine (fortunately me and the City of Euless convinced her eventually to neuter him). He used to come and visit me often, and we used to chuckle at the way he stretched out longwise to sleep. Then he got frisky with a cat that was later abandoned by its owners, I took her in and kept her kittens after finding her a home. One of them was soon stretching out everytime she snoozed. We said she slept like her daddy did. Now I have a very large cat who also likes to lay like that. He will get on the back of the couch and spread end to end - he is so large he nearly goes from one arm of the couch to the other!