PDA

View Full Version : Nina Rosita es muy bonita!

daisy
09-30-2000, 11:37 PM
(Pardon my rusty Spanish!)

Nina Rosita is one pretty, as well as lucky, cat! Her humans were really kind to have kept her litter! Reminds me of the time (7 years ago) when we took in a stray (whom we later named Cherry). At the time she already had two kittens and was pregnant with yet another litter! We (as in my family and me) were really planning to place the kittens in other homes as soon as they were weaned, but after they were delivered, they were just so precious and eventually we decided to keep them all (there were four babies total; I was behaving like an anxious parent, as I would rush impatiently from work so I can be with my "babies" right away!). One of Cherry's kittens from her first litter did not survive a spaying procedure, so we ended up with six cats in all. Cherry is now gone (we miss her terribly), but her babies are doing just fine and are providing us with valuable companionship. I still think of Cherry from time to time and Nina Rosita's story definitely brought back nice memories of her.