PDA

View Full Version : Peachy Peach

Barbara
12-08-2003, 02:42 AM
A soft warm spring breeze -that's what you bring in my room on this cold winter morning. Peach, you look so mild and sweet and we hear from your human that that's exactly your character.

Sitting between flowers and giving kisses -I'd be happy to offer our balcony for a holiday.

Enjoy your day purring and cuddling and we don't have to tell you that you should share your treats with your brothers and sisters because you would do that anyway:) :D

Vio&Juni
12-08-2003, 04:26 AM
Oh, Peachy Peach, I can say by the look in your eyes that you are one sweet cat! Kisses from Pichu Pich, another sweet cat half way around the globe :)

Jax
12-08-2003, 08:33 AM
Peachy you totally rock! What a big stud you are, the main man in a house full of your ladies, too cute. What a special kitty. Congrats for being Our Adoorrable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

catmandu
12-08-2003, 09:18 AM
You are one Handsome Dude Peach , and an unique color. Peachy Peach COTD!:cool: :D :p

rg_girlca
12-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Wow what beautiful coloring you have Peach and those gorgeous eyes just melt my heart. What a pleasure it was to see your beautiful face today.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

sirrahved
12-08-2003, 12:53 PM
I've never seen a cat with such beautiful coloring. He's beautiful!

tatsxxx11
12-08-2003, 01:34 PM
You truly are a "peach" of a boy, sweet Peach! 100% pure love, and a beauty to boot! You steal hearts wherever you go and today's you've stolen my heart too! Congratulations to you dear Peach. You are so deserving of the title Cat of the Day!:) And your humans are so very blessed to have such a gentle, kind and loving furfriend! Love and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Frostfrog
12-08-2003, 02:01 PM
Poor Peach! Someone is bound to sprinkle some sugar on him and then pour on some cream and then he will be all wet and sticky.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-08-2003, 02:11 PM
Peach
You certainly look yummy! What a beautiful fellow you are! I really enjoyed meeting you today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Dan Holder
12-08-2003, 05:54 PM
What a great little guy. He is lucky to have found a home that appreciates him, and where he can enjoy life the way he likes.

Steffi N
12-08-2003, 06:47 PM
Yes, Peach, I have fallen in love with you too. With your beautiful soft coloring, sweet face, and gentle and affectionate personality, how could I not. I know that you keep things calm and peaceful around your home. Warm thanks to your meowmie for giving you a forever home. We would love to see more of you and to meet your fur sisters as well.

beachie
12-09-2003, 09:46 AM
Wow, you have no idea what a proud Mom I w s yesterday when my Peach was COTD. And to hear from such lovely people around the world really made my day. Thank you all very much, and wishing you and your furry friends the happiest of holidays and a wonderful 2004. All the best from Beachie and her brood.... :)

karlyb
12-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Hello Peach, you are a beautiful boy. I've never seen a kitty with your coloring before. I'm glad you are in a happy and loving home. I hope your mom writes again to update us on your antics.