PDA

View Full Version : Recent Movies you've watched...?

Kfamr
12-07-2003, 08:04 PM
What are the most recent movies you've watched?

Lauren & My brother rented 'Anger Management' the other day.. Let me tell you, it was a WASTE of money. Now, I love Adam Sandler -- but, I would never want to watch it again.

My father, mother & I rented Daddy Daycare & Finding Nemo last night.

Daddy Daycare was GREAT -- but I fell asleep during Finding Nemo. :o

tikeyas_mom
12-07-2003, 08:07 PM
finding Nemo,
Bruce amigty lmao it was soo funny.
Terminator 3

Kfamr
12-07-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

Bruce amigty lmao it was soo funny.

We wanted to rent that, but they didn't have any in stock. On one of their signs it says garunteed in stock, so we got a rain check and next time we go in, we get the rental for free. :)
I can't wait to see it. :)

Cookiebaker
12-07-2003, 08:09 PM
I saw Anger Management in the theater, and I loved it!

We just saw Bruce Almighty last week, and my gosh, I couldn't stop laughing! I want to see it again.

Tonight we watched "Just a Kiss" and now THAT was a total waste of money. I don't even know why we picked it out. :confused: It was stupid.

anna_66
12-07-2003, 08:10 PM
I highly recommend it, it was wonderful:D
Oh, and I also just watched Tomb Raider 2, loved it!

Amber
12-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Bruce Almighty is halarious!

tikeyas_mom
12-07-2003, 08:15 PM
lmao my fav part is when he is talking for the guy lmao.

Amber
12-07-2003, 08:18 PM
lol!! Ya!

Cookiebaker
12-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
lmao my fav part is when he is talking for the guy lmao.

You mean the news anchor dude?? Oh that was *soo* funny!!! That was an incredible scene!

Amber
12-07-2003, 08:24 PM
yup thats what were talking about. Its the best Movie!!

Kfamr
12-07-2003, 08:38 PM
*Shhhhh!* Not Until i've got to watch it! :p

FurMomx6
12-07-2003, 09:25 PM
I've watched a lot of movies lately. I've watched Bruce Almighty, Dumb and Dumberer(didn't like it), X 2, Toy Story, and Lion King. We had watched Lion King in Spanish so it made be want to watch it. lol. Oh, I also watched a bit of Best In Show today.

carole
12-07-2003, 09:52 PM
I finally got to see Bruce Almighty last weekend, I am not a Jim carey fan, but I really did enjoy him in this movie, it was so funny, my daughter saw it at the movies, both her and my son loved the bit when the newsman gets the power of Bruce bestowed upon him, they were cracking up., good entertainment.

The worst movie I saw recently was MR SCHMIT,(sp_) or something of that name, it was terrible and so boring, I though with Jack N in it , it would have been good.

I am so going to see LOVE ACTUALLY, hopefully soon, I never made it to Oleander, but will get it on vid when it comes out.

I also saw FINAL DESTINATION 2, I always enjoy these movies.

jenfer
12-07-2003, 10:15 PM
The most recent ones...Bruce Almighty, Finding Nemo and a whole lot of anime. haha... They are all goooooooooood! :D

The Cat Factory
12-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Terminator 3. I loved that movie! Umm...Final Destination 2, it was OK, I liked the first one better though...28 Days Later, I didn't like this one.

The last movies that I watched were The Evil Dead, Army Of Darkness and Jay And Silent Bob Strike back. I love all 3 of these movies :)

slleipnir
12-07-2003, 10:24 PM
I've seen just about every movie you all mentioned..:x Anywho Furmom said Lion King which reminds me, there is a Lion King 1 1/2 coming out or something :X! I want to see it.....lol :x

Anyway..I've seen..Pirates of the Caribean..again..Love Actually..really liked it :D The Missing..also really good :D Uh. I can't remember the others..I see to many :o

tomkatzid
12-07-2003, 10:44 PM
We liked the Final D movies too.
Last night we watched The Recruit. It was pretty good too.
We get all our movies from the library for free. I think we rented 2 movies all year.

tikeyas_mom
12-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
You mean the news anchor dude?? Oh that was *soo* funny!!! That was an incredible scene!

yes lol that was soooooo funny lmao... ROFL!!! i loved it I was spuwing all over the room laughing lol

isis
12-08-2003, 01:46 PM
Last night we went to see Elf. I swear, I will never go to see that again. :p

andrea_NMAggie
12-08-2003, 01:59 PM
i saw the cat in the hat...and brother bear most recently...

i was kind of dissapointed with the cat in the hat...but really enjoyed brother bear. :)

isis
12-08-2003, 02:07 PM
Oh!! I REALLY want to see Brother Bear.:D

ramanth
12-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Saw "The Last Samurai" last night. Excellent movie. Right up there with Braveheart and Gladiator as far as epics go. :)

There have been a lot of movies that I've wanted to see, but most recently I've seen (in theaters):

Elf
Pirates of the Caribbean
Terminator 3
Bruce Almighty
Finding Nemo

Just looking forward to seeing 'Return of the King'. :D

Desert Arabian
12-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Two Towers extended version
Pirates of the Caribbean
Finding Nemo
Eight Crazy Nights
Jackass the Movie

AND SOON...THE RETURN OF THE KING...YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY! Got my tickets back in November! And my kleenex box is ready too!!
:D

GoldenRetrLuver
12-08-2003, 06:58 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean
About Schmidt (That was HILARIOUS! :D)
Finding Nemo
Anger Management

And others I can't remember.
:p

carole
12-08-2003, 07:07 PM
About Schmidt, was that the one with Jack Nicholson in it, funny I found it the most boring movie ever, sure it had some humour in it, but it just kinda went nowhere, and it was long and tedious to me, funny I did not think this would appeal to a younger person at all, oh well thank goodness we are not all the same eh?:)

slick
12-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by isis
Oh!! I REALLY want to see Brother Bear.:D
It's awsome. Go see it.
For those of you who saw Elf. What's it like???

carole
12-08-2003, 07:20 PM
Can someone tell me what Brother Bear is about, and who stars in it,? without giving the story away, it has not hit our big screen yet , but it won't be far away. thanks.:)

primabella
12-08-2003, 07:50 PM
We bought the DVD of Pirates of the Caribbean and have been watching it since. I love it. :D We also saw Charlies Angels 2. Didn't expect much from that movie to begin with. Also saw Terminator 2 and The Italian Job.

carole
12-08-2003, 07:58 PM
Did anyone see the Tomb Raider film,? my daughter loved that, we will get it on video so she can see it a second time!

Cincy'sMom
12-08-2003, 08:01 PM
It seems there are always manymore movies we want to see, then we get to see...

Most recently we have seen:

Finding Nemo
Good Boy
Matrix 2

cali
12-08-2003, 09:10 PM
umm love acually(sp)- spectacular, absolutly hilarious, and a movie I ill gladly watch over and over again!
loony toons back in action- horrable, cartoons were good actors were absolutly horrable not to mention the idea was just stupid.
Honey- very good, not as good as love acually but otherwise it was a great movie, I saw it saterday, the movie was sold out and there was a huge line going all the was outside for the nest show! :eek:

andrea_NMAggie
12-08-2003, 09:23 PM
In response to the question about Brother Bear. Its a Disney animated movie. ...its very cool, teaches a good lesson (as most Disney movies do) There are happy scenes...sad scenes...definitely one to go see.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I also saw Love Actually too (great movie!!)

Sevens
12-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Brian and I ordered two pay-per-views this weekend, Whale Rider and Bend It Like Beckam.

Whale Rider was great, but I liked Bend It Like Beckam much better.:)

trayi52
12-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Its been so long since I have seen a movie, lets see the last one I seen at the theater was "How to lose a man in 7 days" or something like that, I can't remember the name, all I know is it was funny. My daughter carried me out to see that one.

Then My daughter and her boy friend rented the " In-Laws" at least I think that is what it was called.

Tray