PDA

View Full Version : Oh Rascal, You Didn't!!!!

gini
12-07-2003, 03:31 PM
"Oh Wow Mom - A Christmas Tree." "Yeah, I remember them from past years, but I didn't know Christmas was here already!"

'RASCAL! WHAT IS THAT SMELL AND SHINE ON THE LOWER BRANCHES???"

"Ummm, but Mom - it didn't smell like any of us and I wanted to be sure everyone knew it WAS OURS - so I well, um, sorta, kinda, marked it for you."

"Oh Rascal, yes, thank you, there is no doubt everyone will know who it belongs to now."

Cincy'sMom
12-07-2003, 03:41 PM
LOL!! I was sorta afraid we would have the same situation here with a male pet in the house for the first time, but so far so good :)

Guess we know how you got your name Rascal :)

Edwina's Secretary
12-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Hence....the name Rascal!!!

jenluckenbach
12-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Oh Rascal, your heart was in the right place. (it was just your behind that wasn't ;)):D

slick
12-07-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Oh Rascal, your heart was in the right place. (it was just your behind that wasn't ;)):D
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!!
Oh Rascal, you sure suit your name don't you. That reminds me of a Christmas card I saw at Hallmark today; it had a picture of a dog on the front and the hoooman bringing in the tree. The dog was saying "Oh boy, indoor plumbing..."

Former User
12-07-2003, 03:53 PM
http://users.pandora.be/ourcats/smilies/laugh/laugh.gif too funny! Rascal lives up to his name :D

CatDad
12-07-2003, 04:48 PM
My thought exactly, Rascal lives up to his name.:)

He was only trying to help. Cute interaction.;)

Uabassoon
12-07-2003, 04:54 PM
LOL silly kitty, I don't even bother trying to put up a tree I can only imagine what my two would do to it.

catcrazylady
12-07-2003, 04:56 PM
ROFLMAO!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

The same thing happened here during the night and this thread helped me see the humor! I usually try to laugh at all the BAD things they do but when I passed the tree first thing this morning and my eyes started to water...I did not think it was funny!!!

I have got to get these last two boys to the vet!!!

Miss Meow
12-07-2003, 05:35 PM
Ooooooh, nawtee cat!

It's his now, isn't it??? ;)

iloverat
12-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Rascal was just watering the tree, making sure it stays fresh!!!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Eeewww....but cute way to make light of it. :D

NoahsMommy
12-07-2003, 09:46 PM
While its a funny, cause its my cutie Rascal....my fuzzies had better not get any ideas. We've already had Livvy puke out two inch long branches and we've had the tree for about an hour and a half!!! :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
12-08-2003, 12:10 AM
LOL You silly Rascal. I guess we all know how you got your name. :)

Tonya
12-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Shhh, Rascal! Don't tell Ron about this, I don't want him to get any ideas.

jazzcat
12-08-2003, 12:19 AM
Oh gosh, glad you are taking it so well. I don't know if I could see the humor in all of it yet.

I agree, Rascal is living up to his name.

Barbara
12-08-2003, 04:13 AM
Gini it's all your fault as you gave him the name Rascal;)
(That's at least what I hear from my friend when I complain about Filou - a filou is a French rascal:p )

Vio&Juni
12-08-2003, 04:29 AM
LOL Rascal, don't give ideas to Pichu, he's got them enough :)

IttyBittyKitty
12-08-2003, 04:48 AM
My little boy doesn't spray at all ... desexed at 12 weeks and that is one nawtwee thing he doesn't do.....

(probably because it's the only thing Pixel hasn't shown him how to do)

Logan
12-08-2003, 08:06 AM
Poor Gini! :eek: Thank goodness, Butter hasn't tried this one! In fact, as soon as we had the tree decorated and the lights were turned on, he immediately made a bed for himself, right under the tree! :)

Wonder if that is Rascal's way of letting you know he misses the great outdoors!!! :)

gini
12-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Logan, I bet you are right. A few weeks ago my neighbor accidentally let Rascal out doors. HE WAS GONE!!! Finally hours later he was on the front porch - cool as a cucumber asking to be let in.

Now he watches that front door and tries to escape every chance he can get. I know he gets miffed when I refuse to let him out.

But I think he was telling Annie and Emma that this was HIS TREE!

I may have seemed good natured about it - but at the time, I was not happy as I was paper-toweling my Christmas tree.