PDA

View Full Version : Miles

Killearn Kitties
12-07-2003, 06:42 AM
Hello Miles! It was great to meet you today.

We are all rescues too and we know what it's like to be in a new home and scared, but it's good to hear that things are better for you now. We are sure you appreciate your good home, and you even have home made toys. You must be a very loved boy indeed. :D

Hope you have a great day today, Miles full of all your favourite things; playing, eating, sleeping on the pillow and most of all muttering!! Congratulations on the honour of Cat of the Day!!

bluekat
12-07-2003, 10:51 AM
Oh Miles you are soooo cute!:D I'm glad to hear that you're living in a nice loving home now:)
Congratulations on becoming our COTD!!!:D

tatsxxx11
12-07-2003, 12:09 PM
Good Afternoon to you, sweet boy!:) What a cutie you are! You still have that irresistible look of innocent kitten mischief about you:D I'm glad you toughed it out brave fella and stuck around long enough to realize that you had it made in the shade :cool: there with your devoted forever family! I know it took a bit of courage, but then again, you are MILES!!! It's not many kitties that get treated to handmade toys, courtesy of Dad!:D How very loved and cherished you are, just as it should be! You're simply precious little one and so deserving of our extra special Sunday accolades! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, adorable Miles, Pet Talk's very deserving Cat of the Day! Love and hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver! Enjoy your day napping, eating and snuggling to your heart's desire! cutie Miles:D

Jax
12-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Little Milesy - you are just the sweetest little kitty. You have such pretty colors and are sooooo loved by your furparents. How nice you have your own pillow in between mom and dad...
Congrats Handsome Miles, for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Miles
How adorable you are! I'm so glad you are coming out of your shell and learning to love you new home and family. Being in new places can indeed be frightening. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our speical Cat of the Day today.:D

jenluckenbach
12-07-2003, 02:33 PM
You are a very handsome boy Miles. I'd love to give you some scritches and nose kisses. Happy day as our COTD :D

sasha the cat
12-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Mew, you are such a cute little kitty boy! My Katma loves cats and like you, I'm a rescued pussycat.

You are a wonderful Cat of the Day, and, natch, you've stolen my KatMa's heart. Her heart is big enough to love all of the Pets who grace this wonderful website.

You are one special cat. Purrrs from me and lots~n~lots of hugs & kisses from my KatMa.

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Hi handsome Miles.:D I'm so glad that you now love your new forever home. You sure sound like quite a characer too with all of your muttering.:) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Dan Holder
12-07-2003, 08:04 PM
He's a sweet little kitty. Looks like he's waiting for the next toy, too. Here's betting he'll be more interested in lap-time as time passes. Good luck.

Felicia's Mom
12-07-2003, 08:35 PM
Congrats on being COTD Miles. I'm glad you have found a forever home.:)

Steffi N
12-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Miles, you real darling. From shy guy in the closet to a place in the bed with your own pillow. And your own homemade toys. But best of all a loving forever home. A kiss for your little pink nosie and congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.

catmandu
12-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Mighty Miles , such a Macho Cat! I am glad that you have settled in , and know where the toys are , and where the food isAnd at eight months you and your Guardians will have years of fun together! Miles the Mirthful COTD!

karlyb
12-09-2003, 10:46 AM
Hello Miles, what a pretty boy you are! You have a wide-eyed innocent look that belies your mischievous kitten nature. My Sandy is a rescue kitty who came in from the streets a year ago. He is now a snuggle baby who loves to be held. And he is also a mutterer! He walks around the house all day talking to himself. I hope you enjoyed your special COTD. Long and healthy life to you sweet Miles.