PDA

View Full Version : Muffy

noiro
12-10-2000, 07:18 AM
For Muffy,

What a pretty girl she was for a 20 years old cat. I feel like writing you because of my best friend Noiro deceased exactly the same day of your Muffy, some people told me "but it's just a cat" it’s a pity for them no!!

...First time I met Noiro it was in a Swiss shelter for animal rescue in January 93, there is not another word to say that at the first sight we fell in love together.

Noiro wasn’t especially as we could call a kind cat he has his temper. He chose people who could approach him – not many – just nice looking girls could pat him sometimes, this make me laugh all the time, I think I was a little jealous too! He ignored the kindness of my parents who was in charge to keep him during my absences, but as a dog what a warm welcome I had when I came back to fetch him, my parent couldn’t believe it. Noiro liked to sniff glue from envelope as I didn’t like too much this manner I decided to imitate him, during so he looked at me and gave me a little slap means to say don’t make fun at me but he never sniffle again.

When he left me because of a stomach tumor at only seven years old, I was helpless but I know he keeps me from wherever he is because my life is going much better now and he will always stay inside me. As I can’t live without cat, another one adopted me and you know what… he has almost the same temper!”

With my best regards http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

------------------