PDA

View Full Version : NW IN-$40 cat spay/neuter on Dec. 8 and 9 only

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-06-2003, 09:40 AM
I'm not sure it any PT'ers live in the areas mentioned, but this was posted on my "Deaf Cats" group. amd I figured this would be a great cross-post to spread the word!

If even 1 extra cat gets altered then it makes a HUGE difference to the stray / feral population over time!

Please forward to fellow cat-lovers!

The neuter scooter will be in Merrillville IN on Monday, December 8
and Tuesday December 9, doing $40 spay/neuters (including distemper/rabies shots) for cats only. Drop off is at 9 AM; pick up is at 8:30 PM. The location is near Southlake Mall on route 30.

Call 219-924-4118 to make an appointment or e mail
[email protected] or go to www.neuterscooter.com or call toll free at 1-866-662-5838.

Everyone is welcome-- residents of all Indiana, Illinois and Michigan counties (and anyone in any other state). The neuter scooter does BOTH SPAYS and neuters for this low cost.

Kittens can be spayed/neutered as early as 6 weeks (rabies shots
will only be given to those 12 weeks and older; same price with or
without shots). OPtional services that are NOT required that will be offered: feline leukemia and FIV tests, feline leukemia shots,
Frontline flea treatment, worming with drontal, extra pain shot upon release ($10 each), ear cleaning ($15), ear mite meds and pain pills to give at home ($5).

feral cats that come in live traps or transfer cages will be given a
half price discount, making the cost only $20!

This is a great chance to get the outdoor feral cats around your home spayed/neutered (so they don't reproduce, become ill or fight/breed) at a very low cost! (TRap/neuter/return -- TNR).

So, if you have any whole kits, cats of your own, know people who have whole kits/cats needing spay/neuter, or know of any feral cats needing to be TNR'd, this is the time to do it! Cats are not pregnant or nursing now and you will be preventing the birth of spring kittens.

If you could print/post this e mail or forward it to those you know,
that would really help.

Thanks for helping us spread the word.