PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone check Cat Rescue?

jenluckenbach
12-06-2003, 08:15 AM
For those die-hard people who ONLY check cat genreal, have you seen my newest fosters? I currently have 3 kittens from a litter found outside, dumped by a stores' dumpster, and 2 more waiting this snow storm out at another person's house.
Betty Boop is a grey tabby female
Sweet Polly Purebred is a calico female
Dick Tracy is a grey tabby male
They are all going to be real sweeties. Their fear is wearing off fast. :D
I have today off due to the snow, I think I may use us a roll of film on them today. (of course you'll have to wait for developing ;) )

RedHedd
12-06-2003, 11:38 AM
I've now gotten into the habit of checking all unread posts under Cat and go to "Cat General" last as I know I always get stuck here .... a good stuck! :) Your kittens are beautiful, Jen!

sirrahbed
12-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Oh yes, they are all sweet little things! I really like Betty Boop! Does everyone here remember the real Betty Boop? If you do, it will tell your age!:D Boop boop bedoop *boop*!:D Surely the babies will find homes quickly. I hope somebody will want sweet little Annie as well - though she will take some patience. Is she getting more and more trusting now??

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-06-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
I've now gotten into the habit of checking all unread posts under Cat and go to "Cat General" last as I know I always get stuck here .... a good stuck! :) Your kittens are beautiful, Jen!

Ditto. :D

Can't wait for pics, Jen! :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by RedHedd
I've now gotten into the habit of checking all unread posts under Cat and go to "Cat General" last as I know I always get stuck here .... a good stuck! :) Your kittens are beautiful, Jen! Ditto for me too.:)

CatDad
12-07-2003, 01:20 AM
I do the samething.:) I go to the others first and then to cat general, if I didn't I would rarely make it out.:)

I have seen your 3 new ones and look forward to the pics. We really need to get you a digital camera.:)

catmandu
12-08-2003, 09:33 AM
Oh , my gosh , more cute little Kittens! The Regulars wont know what is going on!Bless You for caring!