PDA

View Full Version : Poor Boomer :p

Sirrahsim
12-06-2003, 05:55 AM
hehehehehehehehe
It all began when my sweet Boomer was having playtime while his mommy was in the tub. He was sitting so peacefully on the ledge, watching the water move and occasionally meowing "Hello" But then. Mommy (aka the evil water monster) moved her toes. I guess even the water wasn't enough of a deterent to keep him still and before i could stop him, poor Boomer had slipped on the wet ledge. He just sat there dazed for a moment, all four of his legs dangling over the egdes, two on either side. Then I guess his internal organs shifted and threw off his balance. the poor kitty came splashing into the tub in the blink of an eye! hehe I snatched Boomer up and held his claws far from me while calling for Paul to bring a towel! The poor wet and embarressed thing is now curled up in a little ball sulking and licking himself dry!

I laughed so hard, just thought i'd share
:D :D

jenluckenbach
12-06-2003, 06:04 AM
LOL
Don't worry Boomer, it happens to the best of us!:D :D

bisi.cat
12-06-2003, 06:45 AM
Oh how embarrassing, Boomer...I hope that laughing hasn't led to any pouting on your side...

"Meow (laugh) and the world meows with you...hiss and you hiss alone!"...:)

ChrisH
12-06-2003, 06:57 AM
LOL! :)

catcrazylady
12-06-2003, 07:59 AM
Oh Boomer...how embarrasing for a kitty to lose his footing!! In a tub of water to boot!!! Poor fella, don't sulk to long because even the best of kittie's has met this fate!!

I would love to have seen a picture while he was sprawled over the edge of the tub!! How funny! Do you think they get mad at us for laughing when a MAJOR CATASTROPHY like this happens to them???

:D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Cataholic
12-06-2003, 08:11 AM
Dear Boomer,
I, for one, KNOW you MEANT to do that, right? Poor little wet kitty cat!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Been there.....done that......got the scratches!!!

Kisses to Boomer!

catnapper
12-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Porr wittle Boomer. Now you'd better make it up to him! Extra scratchies might help soothe his broken pride.

RedHedd
12-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Aw! Poor Boomer! The visuals I got while reading this made me chuckle. So embarassing! :D

trayi52
12-06-2003, 12:49 PM
That is such a funny picture to have in your mind, I think Grover will be next, she likes to get in the shower. Everytime she does that, I get the urge to turn the shower on.:D, I am trying to resist the temptation, but it is hard. Now that I have heard this, the temptation is even harder to resist.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-06-2003, 01:51 PM
:D :D

CatDad
12-07-2003, 12:54 AM
That it as great story and creates a marvelous image. I can just see poor Boomer there with the light dawning on him that he is actually sitting in the bathtub. Poor Boomer, letting you instincts get the better of you.:)

Well, Missy at least you had the presence of mind to grab him and get him, before he scrached you.

Give Boomer some extra love and I am sure that he will be fine.

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2003, 01:35 AM
LOL:D I bet he won't try that again.:)

Sirrahsim
12-07-2003, 01:49 AM
lol :) yes i agree, i don't think he'll be playing with the bath water again any time soon. Poor little thing:rolleyes: i think his pride has recovered though. He has been very cuddly today:) So little Grover makes the perfect target? hehe i for one wouldn't be able to resist turning the water on for a second or two:D :D