PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Henry

Barbara
12-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Ok Henry, you can't be bothered to play but you are from 0 to 100 mph in 3 seconds when your humans open the fridge?

That's what I call exercise:)

Henry-man, your humans will be very proud of you today and if I can tell you a secret: this will be the right moment to ask for some extra-delicious treats on which you can put your impressive paw:D

lynnestankard
12-05-2003, 04:39 AM
Henry - you gorgeous love-bug what a lovely way to kick start a slow Friday - your beautiful GRIN!

I'm so happy that you and your fur Meowmie found such a lovely 'furever' home with your loving humans - such lucky cats!

Don't you bother yourself with exercise - those rocket propelled dives to the fridge sure take it out of you don't they? :D

Many Congratulations on being chosen as our very Special Cat of the Day lovely boy - hopefully a day with l - o - n - g stretches and many treats - share 'em with your meowmie won't you? Good Lad! Nose kissies for both of you xxxxx

Lynne

tatsxxx11
12-05-2003, 08:11 AM
Hi there handsome Henry!!:) I agree with my fellow PT'ers...forget those boring, formal exercise sessions. Those high speed runs to the fridge and your yoga stretches sound like work enough to me!:D And I think I see a smile on that adorable face of yours; am I right??? You definitely look like you've just enjoyed something special!:D I think you're one kitty who really knows how to pace himself and enjoy life at his own speed! I'm so happy that you and your furry mom were rescued from the mean streets and found such a wonderful and loving furever home! Keep up the good work keeping your humans amused and entertained Henry. You're simply delightful! Congratulations to Henry, our handsome and debonnarie, most deserving Cat of the Day!:)

Bari_d
12-05-2003, 08:57 AM
What a fab, very handsome guy you are, Henry - your purrrrson obviously appreciates your unique character traits and so would we! Catgratulations on being today's very impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Jax
12-05-2003, 11:05 AM
What a handsome man - playing is for dogs in your world, huh Henry? You look like one very happy kitty boy. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Henry
You certainly are a handsome fellow!!! I really enjoyed meeting you today! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

catmandu
12-05-2003, 01:25 PM
My Cats call the dash to the Fridge , conserving thier energy , for the important things in life! Henry the handsome Hunk , COTD!

gini
12-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Handsome Henry, what is it about you guys? You can be in a deep sleep somewhere in the home and just crack that fridge door and there you are at our feet like magic.

You and your Mom are very lucky indeed to have been rescued and brought to a forever loving home. These are the stories that we love to hear.

Congratulations Henry, you have certainly brightened my day!

Dan Holder
12-05-2003, 04:50 PM
I have heard that the folks in England are especially apreciative of cats. Seeing Henry, that must be true. He is one happy looking fellow. Perhaps he knows that being Cat Of The Day means favorite supper and extra treats.

judymin61
12-05-2003, 06:06 PM
Hi Henry you are very handsome. And certainly speedy when it comes to the open fridge door:D Congratulations on being our COTD:)

karlyb
12-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Henry, you are a handsome boy with a look that says you don't take any guff from anyone. What a speed demon you are when that refrigerator door opens! You have your priorities straight! I hope you enjoyed your special day as COTD.